Origin of Your Username?

Monkey.Biz

My OVMK name was ekool because I was 9, and my name starts with an E and I was the coolest kid I knew. Anyway after 2 years of playing OVMK and slowly working my way up the social ladder i decided I needed to get away from that childish name. The Black Eyed Peas song "Pump It" was huge at the time and it was on their album Monkey Business, BAM new name. carried it over to MYVMK because nostalgia feels.

Karalora

Many years ago, I wanted a generalized handle that I could use all over the Internet without making reference to any specific fandom. So I hit the button on a random name generator until I found something I liked and the rest was history.

Mine came from my favorite 80's movie called The Goonies. Still my favorite movie to this day. My two favorite lines are " I don't shut up, I grow up and when I look at you I wanna throw up!" And "Sloth love Chunk!" Lol

OK when i was lil i had this scottish terrier named scotty and i thought he was the cutest little dog ever. he used to bite me a lot and he was a pain in the ****** but he was so nice to me and he was my lil homie. a real long time ago i tried putting "scotty" and it didnt work and the first recommended was Superscotty12394 and so i just went Superscotty and that wasn't taken so i became known as Superscotty, and now im known as super, scotty, or spanky but thats another story ;)

perksofamy

crystal gems comes from the show steven universe bc im obsessed
and perksofamy comes from the novel perks of being a wallflower + my name bc i connect with charlie on so many levels.

Madisenhillary

At the time I was in 5th/6th grade and had been in gymnastics for 6 years. So There's the "Gymnast" part. The "Bravelil" part was because I was obsessed with the Brave little Toaster movies. ...So there you go Bravelilgymnast was my name. It's still my name but I quit gymnastics a while back so I'm trying to get my name changed to Brave, since that's what I've always gone by :)