Play Fair

I don't know if it's the same as cutting someone at the supermarket though when you can both use it at the same time? It used to be only one person could go at time, but that got changed.
Have you ever seen 2 players win at exactly the same time????????????................think about it.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Queue or no queue. If I see someone pulling sit pins I wait or go to another lobby. To me it is the polite thing to do. To think about someone else other than myself. You might not think there is anything wrong. That you have every right to pull when you want to. You are absolutely correct. However, if by doing this it might offend another player is this right? Up to you. No one can decide how you feel about it, only you can. That does not stop other players reacting to it either that is their choice. I personally think, if you think of others before yourself this game would be a lot nicer to play. How hard is it to move to another lobby? To be kind to another player. Really it is not about right or wrong it is all about consideration and caring. Choose to be considerate or not. I tend to not hang around the inconsiderate players. Rather be around those that help lift another's spirit. That makes the game fun and caring for me.

Last edited:

hotcorndog

I just really want to know how I might offend someone by doing this. I want to prevent as much tension as possible, and its hard for me to do that when I can't see how something I currently do is causing problems. I think respect is important and we need to be considerate and caring, especially in VMK. However, no one has said a specific reason why they are mad about the order people pull SITs. Littlebelle, you said you go into another lobby because it is the polite thing to do. Why is it the polite thing to do? Is it to give people privacy? Should I go into another instance to use pirate keys?

Last edited:

daze

i have done this, and I'm sorry too anyone who that messed it up for or thought it was annoying, but for me my pins usually don't show all at the same time, only one will show, and then i will have to re-enter room each time i want to pull so i always pull right away after i get one just to keep moving and not have to re-enter room once i have several, even if there is someone there (which sometimes there is, but like other people have mentioned they are doing like whole endless lanyards), so i just do it out of convenience and to keep moving quick, sorry =/

I think at the end of the day anyone is gonna be jealous and annoyed if youre pulling and someone comes over and pulls at the same time and gets an ultra. Thats just natural. But its also natural that you would get happy if someone came over whilst you were pulling, got nothing, and you got the ultra next pull. We need to just stop being upset about orders and probabilities and accept that its just random and move on.

i have done this, and I'm sorry too anyone who that messed it up for or thought it was annoying, but for me my pins usually don't show all at the same time, only one will show, and then i will have to re-enter room each time i want to pull so i always pull right away after i get one just to keep moving and not have to re-enter room once i have several, even if there is someone there (which sometimes there is, but like other people have mentioned they are doing like whole endless lanyards), so i just do it out of convenience and to keep moving quick, sorry =/
Its a glitch, we all suffer from it. If you have lots of SITs not showing just log out and back in and they will all show up. If you have only got a couple then going to a different room, putting it on lanyard, different room, lanyard etc is probably quicker.