Player Appreciation

KarolynD

Impacting lives everywhere
@Allusion you know I've loved you since 2013, you are simply the greatest, and I am glad that we have been able to maintain a friendship since 2013!
@Whoosh even though I don't see you on game that often anymore, I miss you and glad I see you on social media every once and a while!
@flamingbean gone but never forgotten my love xoxoxoxo abby lee spiller would be proud.
@RockStar_PoohBear ugh you are just so precious, and you look like you had a wonderful time last night, I am so glad!
@Dancer_Olaf all hail briana you rooster you!
@Ang you are just so sweet I love you so much, but I do in fact miss you. I hope I get the chance to see you see you soon!

@ifry @skywhispered @taaayy @Pockets @FruitPunch; you guys all know why I love you oh so much ;).

To all the new friends I make everyday inside the Magic Kingdom, I enjoy getting to know you, and look forward to getting to know you even more.

Last edited:

popgirlzzz

I want to thank ALL players for helping me out! I made my account long ago, but I did not really start playing myvmk until late January! You all have been so welcoming and helpful as I earn credits, trade, and play pirates! This is such a great community and I love you all for it!