Player Appreciation

Nicola

prepare for a pretty amazing speech
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] [MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] [MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION] [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=203]neverlander[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] [MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] [MENTION=3410]EverestSprings[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] [MENTION=3055]Spontaneous[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION] [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=510]Nickle[/MENTION] [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] [MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] [MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] [MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION] [MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] [MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] [MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] [MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] [MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION] [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] [MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION]

u guys are pretty chill

Okay no but seriously...I love you guys. I may not show it all the time behind all of my "sass" or "sarcasm" or even my "dry humor" or whatever you guys call it. But I love you guys. All of you have kept my spirits up even after I've felt so hopeless after I moved and have kept me feeling so great even when I'm still struggling in school right now. I have so many great memories with you all and I just want you to know I love you guys so much. I may be a little embarrassed to be playing VMK but I am never embarrassed to be friends with you guys. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to mention someone but there are just too many to mention because I love so many of you. :')

I hope to stay friends with a lot of you for a long time and I'm so glad to be have been able to have met you.
Awwwww, Q... ;_____; I know we don't talk as much nowadays, but you were one of my best friends on VMK and still are to this day. That's pretty much a 6-year friendship right there. I'm so thankful you and I have been able to maintain our friendship for this long since the rest of our old friends practically dropped off the face of the earth :blue: But thank YOU for being a wonderful friend and always finding a way to make me laugh :') :hug:

@Inferno @Myth You two are an amazing couple. I love you both. You are two great friends of mine and I will always be here for you.

@Ozzy you are a great friend and one of the few peopls i trust with stuff. I wish I could see you soon.

@Galli @Toh @Cas @Sasha @Lil You are my girls <3 my sisters I never had. I love you <3

@Whoosh @Killjoy @Sil @Anubis @breboii @BookGirl @Czar @Desert @Walrus @Bubbles @HenWen @Kirito @NightElf @princematt @PrincessToadstool @Savvy.Max @Silly @Simone @StrataSam @Stitchco @Whispered @Xemnas @Worldveteran
I have added all these peopl because they have touched my heart in ways that I never thought possible. I am friends with them all and I want them to know that I am here through anything then need. I want to thank you all for being there for me through everything. I could not ask for better friends than you guys.

@wildnightmare We never talked much except for those few days. I just wanted to say you made a great few days for me that I will never forget.

@Kong I just wanted to say that you are an amazing friend and no matter what I will always be here for you.

@Jerimiah I rarely see you in game but when i see you on forums you always make my day :)

@Frinkle You always seem to put a smile on my face every time I see you on game or in forums and i just wanted to thank you for that.

@Ellie I have seen you in game and I talk to you but we have never become friends. I still think your stache in game is cool :)

@DMo You are one of my greatest friends in game and I wish you still played more often. I miss seeing you in game

@hogie CHICO you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met in game or anywhere else. You always seem to make me smile :)

@Bahb You are an amazing guy. I want to thank you for everything you have done for me and everyone else you help :) Oh and thank you for the angel hat <3
- @heart.fire or as people call you now pirate_heart. I just wanted to tell you, after I met you my life because a better place. I found someone I can talk to most anyone about, whether it be in game or in real life. You have become one of the few people I trust and I feel like I can tell you anything <3

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION] - omg you two LOL. I dunno why you're friends with me because you both are so cool and I'm just....here....sitting...silently in the corner not being cool. xD You two give me LIFE and I know I can always count on you. I will forever cheerish our thousands of Kiks and very interesting conversations. ;D ❤ you both.
Our Kiks are the best thing in the world. And you're as cool as a popsicle.

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] HALLO BLAIR :D you are just so darn pretty and funny and amazing and did I mention pretty? Google hangout very very soon <3
GOOGLE HANGOUT PLS. HOOTIE HOOT. No, you're pretty.
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] FRESH PRINCE OF BUHLAIR. Gosh whur do i begurn. Ugh i cant even your just a really nice kind person
:hug:
I hope to stay friends with a lot of you for a long time and I'm so glad to be have been able to have met you.
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] Girl, you are so amazing. Everyone should be your friend.
ty you're adorbs. :aww:
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] You're a total social butterfly of the community. Always remain lovely :)
:flower:
ILY2
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - famooos!!! everything bout u just rox
you rock even harder than me.
awww im crying thank u oh mygod your snaps r life
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - You make me laugh so hard and your snaps are top of the line amazing
I LOVE SHANPCHAT. and you.
Hehe love you Blair :hearts: You're honestly the sweetest girl ever :aww: you make everyone's day. Keep being amazing :flower:
All bow down to queen Blair! ily <3
:allthethings:

[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] because I just cried omg
You are so welcome. <3
we need oreos in the game like now.

[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] thanks for being a hot minority [MENTION=1923]Sutton[/MENTION] thanks for going to ucf and actually wanting 2 b friends [MENTION=371]Kanye[/MENTION] thanks for coming to ucf eventually and being my wcw [MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION] thanks for being my friend since VMK holy ******** [MENTION=7]Mama Umbridge[/MENTION] thanks for not being a dude. (i guess) <3 [MENTION=483]Nexut[/MENTION] thanks for listening to me ramble about nothing (o u do that. well w/e i like talking 2 u)
(sry 4got some)

Last edited:

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION]
I love you all. I gonna cry :*

newsies

toddlers and tiaras
[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] - you're a bff. you're so nice and pretty, i'm so glad we became friends. I love skyping with you, you're honestly the funniest person ever. You always laugh at the weirdest things. We have like the same sense of humor. You're such a great person. ily!

[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - you're so funny. BFF POTASSIUM. BFF FARTJAAAAAAAAA. i'm so glad that we became friends. you're honestly the funniest person i've ever met. You're really fun to talk to. You need to get pro on transformice one day. LOL. ily bff.

[MENTION=2425]suit[/MENTION] - SWEET. SUIT. SUITE. WHATEVER. piece of shot. LOL. okay you're a bff. you're really funny. stop killing me on transformice or im going to hack you. : ) : ily bff
[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] - omg girllll. you were literally like my first bff on myvmk. you're so funny. i'm so glad that we met. ily!!!!!! #bakedpotatogang

[MENTION=4460]kassyrocks13[/MENTION] [MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION]
oh gosh.. omg okay so you two are the best friends ever. I'm so glad we met. you two honestly mean the world to me. Even though we get into fights at times, we always come back to each other. You two are just.. amazing. I don't know how else to describe it. I'm always here for you two, and I know you guys are here for me too. I love you both so much. We've honestly made so many memories together, from "acting like each other" to "tiffany training us" to "rip hb" LOL. ugh i love you both so much. don't ever think I will hate you guys or leave you behind. We'll be bffs forever. love you two so much<3

Last edited:
[MENTION=3744]kassyrocks[/MENTION]
[MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2425]suit[/MENTION]
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION]
[MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION]
[MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION]
[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION]
@vmk_Gravity
@vmk_energy
[MENTION=1527]HOST_Jasmine[/MENTION]
@vmk_elsa
[MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION]
@erin
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION]
@celluloid
@Mstink
[MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3253]Antique[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4628]HOST_Maui[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION]
love u all <3

Last edited:

Lunasa

Okay not sure if this tagging thing is gonna work... if not I'll be pretty embarrassed but whatever hehe. This is in no order!

[MENTION=3253]Antique[/MENTION] : Well honestly since I've known you my whole life there's really nothing bad I could say. You're always there to help me when I feel stressed out about thing. Basically another sister to me <3
[MENTION=475]Champ[/MENTION] : You've always been such a good friend to me and we've shared sooo many laughs. You're just overall such a lovely guy <3
[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] : Girlllll where do I even start. We've gotten so close lately and I just loveee itt. You mean soso much to me and I don't know what I'd ever do without you. I love you to death my pastel pretty<3
[MENTION=123]Disney[/MENTION]land : David! You're one of my silliest friends and our snapchats are just so much fun. We don't talk as much as we used to but you still mean a lot to me!
[MENTION=4895]VMK_drakes[/MENTION] : You're just the cutest thing ever. I've only known you for a little while but you're such a sweetheart and I love ya<3
[MENTION=2644]dudescl[/MENTION] : Shaneee<3 you're such a great friend and you've really helped me a lot lately. thank you for always being here for me ily<3
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] : I don't even know where to start. You literally mean the world to me and I'd do just about anything for you. Love you a ton <3
[MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] : YOREN<3 you are just the best guy ever and my first bff I made on here. I don't think anything comes before you tbh and you'll always be my favorite potato.
[MENTION=3744]kassyrocks[/MENTION] : You honestly crack me up so much and you're just so beautiful and I love you <3
[MENTION=3937]Lightning-Rose[/MENTION] : You're such a sweetheart and always so nice and helpful whenever I need you. Remember I'm always here for you whenever you need me <3
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] : I just love you a ton ur such a bundle of joy and I love being around you. Keep it up <3
[MENTION=4584]monimarrero[/MENTION] : I don't think I've ever heard of someone not liking you honestly you're the sweetest, most kindest girl on this game. I love you sooo much and I know I can always count on you to brighten my day. I absolutely love your continuous happiness. It really rubs off on everyone else. You're the greatest.
[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] : We don't really talk much but you're so much fun to hang out with in game and you've always been so nice to me. You're also just hilarious and I love talking to you!
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] : Tbh our friendship is so confusing srsly one minute we're acting like we hate eachother and the second it's like I'm in love with you but regardless you're such a sweetheart and a ton of fun to be around.
[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] : I don't think I could express how much I love you in just a few sentences. You have been there for me through basically everything I've had to go through these past few weeks and I don't think you understand what that means to me. You mean SO much to me and I'll always be here for you no matter what happens. Love you my pastel pretty <3
[MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] : I know that lately we've kinda been jumping on eachothers back for stupid stuff but let's be real, you're my best friend. I know we haven't talked in a few weeks and we ended off on a bad note but we fought about something really ridiculous, and I think it's time we put that aside. Still love you bunches
[MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] : Also going to try to keep this nice and short even though it'll be super hard. You've kind of taken on the big sister toll on my vmk life haha and I thank you so much for that. You keep me in line and you're always here when I need you, always ready to talk. I love you so much and you can always come to me for anything.
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] : Together, we've been through a lot, but we've always been here for eachother and I couldn't thank you enough. You're the perfect person to talk to when I'm feeling upset and I don't think you realize what that means to me. Always here for you Coco <3
[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] : We don't talk as much as I'd like to, but when we do it's always a blast. You're such a cutie and I love you <3
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] : We also don't talk as much as I'd want to but you're just such a sweetie, you should know that!
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] : You are probably by far the sweetest girl ever on this game. I don't think I've ever seen you get angry at anyone. You're honestly just so positive all the time and ily<3
[MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] : you have made such a big impact on my life. No matter what the problem is you're here for me and you constantly check up to make sure everything is okay, and that makes me feel so important, especially since I know how busy you are and you don't really have time for some silly online game. Ily, thank you for everything <3
[MENTION=1783]Matty[/MENTION]_D : I've known you for such a long time now, and I can honestly say you're probably the sweetest guy ever on here. You're always so happy and nice and can cheer me up no matter what. Thank you for that <3
[MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] : Don't know how short I can keep this but I'll try. You are my #1. I trust you with everything and anything, and I just love you so much. You've always put me first, even when you shouldn't have. No matter what, you'll always come first to me and I will ALWAYS be here for you no matter how much of a "burden" you think you may be. I love you jessipoo<3
[MENTION=3494]Mr.Photographer[/MENTION] : You are just such a lovely person. Like I can't even express how great you are. You're so silly and you can always brighten up my day. Love you <3
[MENTION=3227]Capt.Nick[/MENTION] : I've known you for a pretty long time now and I can honestly say you're one of my most favorite person ever. I used to go to you all the time whenever I felt sad. Not to talk, or vent, or ask for help, or any of that. I went to you because your personality was just always so positive and happy and it always made me feel so much better. I know we've drifted a lot but you'll always be my best friend <3
[MENTION=1246]Nicolette[/MENTION] : our friendship was so weird to begin with. At first I really liked you, then we had like a tiny fight, and now we're back to friends (it better stay like that) haha but you're honestly such a cutie and you're so trustworthy and sweet. Ily<3
[MENTION=124]Heidi[/MENTION] : It has been forever since I've seen or talked to you and I miss you like crazy, so if you see this you better message me or something because we have a lot of catching up to do! I love you so much and you mean so much to me <3
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] : You understand me better then anyone ever has. I know I can tell you anything without worrying about being judged. You're a great listener and you've helped me through a lot of tough times. I know you'll always be there for me when I need you. We've drifted a lot lately but nothing will change! I love youu<3
[MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION] : I don't even know how we became friends, it kinda just happened, but either way I'm so not complaining haha. I know a lot of people might think badly of you but in the end I know it's all just fun and games, and those people should really see the other side of you, because you've been there for me a lot, and I love getting your random kik messages all the time, they make my day <3 love youuu
[MENTION=3728]TrillestAlex[/MENTION] : we kinda met like a week or two ago but I already feel super close with you. we joke around a lot but you really are such a great guy and so much fun to hang out with. <3
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] : We don't ever really talk about anything tbh LOL you're just a blast to be with in game and I really just love it when you come into a room. I remember I used to like, always want to be your friend and now we are and it's crazy how different things are. Ily <3

I know this isn't everyone, and I know I left out some REALLY important people, but I'll make sure to add the rest later! I love all of you guys <3

Last edited:

Lunasa

prepare for a pretty amazing speech
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] [MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] [MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION] [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=203]neverlander[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] [MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] [MENTION=3410]EverestSprings[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] [MENTION=3055]Spontaneous[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION] [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=510]Nickle[/MENTION] [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] [MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] [MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] [MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION] [MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] [MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] [MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] [MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] [MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION] [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] [MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION] [MENTION=873]Jennyfer[/MENTION] [MENTION=85]Meanestpianist[/MENTION] [MENTION=1527]HOST_Jasmine[/MENTION] [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] [MENTION=2588]HOST_Celluloid[/MENTION] [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION] [MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] [MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3253]Antique[/MENTION] [MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] [MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION]

u guys are pretty chill

Okay no but seriously...I love you guys. I may not show it all the time behind all of my "sass" or "sarcasm" or even my "dry humor" or whatever you guys call it. But I love you guys. All of you have kept my spirits up even after I've felt so hopeless after I moved and have kept me feeling so great even when I'm still struggling in school right now. I have so many great memories with you all and I just want you to know I love you guys so much. I may be a little embarrassed to be playing VMK but I am never embarrassed to be friends with you guys. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to mention someone but there are just too many to mention because I love so many of you. :')

I hope to stay friends with a lot of you for a long time and I'm so glad to have been able to have met you.

ily <3333

Okay not sure if this tagging thing is gonna work... if not I'll be pretty embarrassed but whatever hehe. This is in no order!

[MENTION=3253]Antique[/MENTION] : Well honestly since I've known you my whole life there's really nothing bad I could say. You're always there to help me when I feel stressed out about thing. Basically another sister to me <3
[MENTION=475]Champ[/MENTION] : You've always been such a good friend to me and we've shared sooo many laughs. You're just overall such a lovely guy <3
[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] : Girlllll where do I even start. We've gotten so close lately and I just loveee itt. You mean soso much to me and I don't know what I'd ever do without you. I love you to death my pastel pretty<3
[MENTION=123]Disney[/MENTION]land : David! You're one of my silliest friends and our snapchats are just so much fun. We don't talk as much as we used to but you still mean a lot to me!
[MENTION=2495]drakes[/MENTION] : You're just the cutest thing ever. I've only known you for a little while but you're such a sweetheart and I love ya<3
[MENTION=2644]dudescl[/MENTION] : Shaneee<3 you're such a great friend and you've really helped me a lot lately. thank you for always being here for me ily<3
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] : I don't even know where to start. You literally mean the world to me and I'd do just about anything for you. Love you a ton <3
[MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] : YOREN<3 you are just the best guy ever and my first bff I made on here. I don't think anything comes before you tbh and you'll always be my favorite potato.
[MENTION=3744]kassyrocks[/MENTION] : You honestly crack me up so much and you're just so beautiful and I love you <3
[MENTION=3937]Lightning-Rose[/MENTION] : You're such a sweetheart and always so nice and helpful whenever I need you. Remember I'm always here for you whenever you need me <3
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] : I just love you a ton ur such a bundle of joy and I love being around you. Keep it up <3
[MENTION=4584]monimarrero[/MENTION] : I don't think I've ever heard of someone not liking you honestly you're the sweetest, most kindest girl on this game. I love you sooo much and I know I can always count on you to brighten my day. I absolutely love your continuous happiness. It really rubs off on everyone else. You're the greatest.
[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] : We don't really talk much but you're so much fun to hang out with in game and you've always been so nice to me. You're also just hilarious and I love talking to you!
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] : Tbh our friendship is so confusing srsly one minute we're acting like we hate eachother and the second it's like I'm in love with you but regardless you're such a sweetheart and a ton of fun to be around.
[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] : I don't think I could express how much I love you in just a few sentences. You have been there for me through basically everything I've had to go through these past few weeks and I don't think you understand what that means to me. You mean SO much to me and I'll always be here for you no matter what happens. Love you my pastel pretty <3
[MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] : I know that lately we've kinda been jumping on eachothers back for stupid stuff but let's be real, you're my best friend. I know we haven't talked in a few weeks and we ended off on a bad note but we fought about something really ridiculous, and I think it's time we put that aside. Still love you bunches
[MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] : Also going to try to keep this nice and short even though it'll be super hard. You've kind of taken on the big sister toll on my vmk life haha and I thank you so much for that. You keep me in line and you're always here when I need you, always ready to talk. I love you so much and you can always come to me for anything.
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] : Together, we've been through a lot, but we've always been here for eachother and I couldn't thank you enough. You're the perfect person to talk to when I'm feeling upset and I don't think you realize what that means to me. Always here for you Coco <3
[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] : We don't talk as much as I'd like to, but when we do it's always a blast. You're such a cutie and I love you <3
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] : We also don't talk as much as I'd want to but you're just such a sweetie, you should know that!
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] : You are probably by far the sweetest girl ever on this game. I don't think I've ever seen you get angry at anyone. You're honestly just so positive all the time and ily<3
[MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] : you have made such a big impact on my life. No matter what the problem is you're here for me and you constantly check up to make sure everything is okay, and that makes me feel so important, especially since I know how busy you are and you don't really have time for some silly online game. Ily, thank you for everything <3
[MENTION=1783]Matty[/MENTION]_D : I've known you for such a long time now, and I can honestly say you're probably the sweetest guy ever on here. You're always so happy and nice and can cheer me up no matter what. Thank you for that <3
[MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] : Don't know how short I can keep this but I'll try. You are my #1. I trust you with everything and anything, and I just love you so much. You've always put me first, even when you shouldn't have. No matter what, you'll always come first to me and I will ALWAYS be here for you no matter how much of a "burden" you think you may be. I love you jessipoo<3
[MENTION=3494]Mr.Photographer[/MENTION] : You are just such a lovely person. Like I can't even express how great you are. You're so silly and you can always brighten up my day. Love you <3
[MENTION=3227]Capt.Nick[/MENTION] : I've known you for a pretty long time now and I can honestly say you're one of my most favorite person ever. I used to go to you all the time whenever I felt sad. Not to talk, or vent, or ask for help, or any of that. I went to you because your personality was just always so positive and happy and it always made me feel so much better. I know we've drifted a lot but you'll always be my best friend <3
[MENTION=1246]Nicolette[/MENTION] : our friendship was so weird to begin with. At first I really liked you, then we had like a tiny fight, and now we're back to friends (it better stay like that) haha but you're honestly such a cutie and you're so trustworthy and sweet. Ily<3
[MENTION=124]Heidi[/MENTION] : It has been forever since I've seen or talked to you and I miss you like crazy, so if you see this you better message me or something because we have a lot of catching up to do! I love you so much and you mean so much to me <3

@Starship : You understand me better then anyone ever has. I know I can tell you anything without worrying about being judged. You're a great listener and you've helped me through a lot of tough times. I know you'll always be there for me when I need you. We've drifted a lot lately but nothing will change! I love youu<3
[MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION] : I don't even know how we became friends, it kinda just happened, but either way I'm so not complaining haha. I know a lot of people might think badly of you but in the end I know it's all just fun and games, and those people should really see the other side of you, because you've been there for me a lot, and I love getting your random kik messages all the time, they make my day <3 love youuu
[MENTION=3728]TrillestAlex[/MENTION] : we kinda met like a week or two ago but I already feel super close with you. we joke around a lot but you really are such a great guy and so much fun to hang out with. <3
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] : We don't ever really talk about anything tbh LOL you're just a blast to be with in game and I really just love it when you come into a room. I remember I used to like, always want to be your friend and now we are and it's crazy how different things are. Ily <3

I know this isn't everyone, and I know I left out some REALLY important people, but I'll make sure to add the rest later! I love all of you guys <3
Omg lun that made me :') you know I love being a part of your family :halcyon:

Lunasa

[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] - you're a bff. you're so nice and pretty, i'm so glad we became friends. I love skyping with you, you're honestly the funniest person ever. You always laugh at the weirdest things. We have like the same sense of humor. You're such a great person. ily!

[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - you're so funny. BFF POTASSIUM. BFF FARTJAAAAAAAAA. i'm so glad that we became friends. you're honestly the funniest person i've ever met. You're really fun to talk to. You need to get pro on transformice one day. LOL. ily bff.

[MENTION=2425]suit[/MENTION] - SWEET. SUIT. SUITE. WHATEVER. piece of shot. LOL. okay you're a bff. you're really funny. stop killing me on transformice or im going to hack you. : ) : ily bff
[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] - omg girllll. you were literally like my first bff on myvmk. you're so funny. i'm so glad that we met. ily!!!!!! #bakedpotatogang

[MENTION=4460]kassyrocks13[/MENTION] [MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION]
oh gosh.. omg okay so you two are the best friends ever. I'm so glad we met. you two honestly mean the world to me. Even though we get into fights at times, we always come back to each other. You two are just.. amazing. I don't know how else to describe it. I'm always here for you two, and I know you guys are here for me too. I love you both so much. We've honestly made so many memories together, from "acting like each other" to "tiffany training us" to "rip hb" LOL. ugh i love you both so much. don't ever think I will hate you guys or leave you behind. We'll be bffs forever. love you two so much<3
ilysm my lovely potato <3

@Stormy : Also going to try to keep this nice and short even though it'll be super hard. You've kind of taken on the big sister toll on my vmk life haha and I thank you so much for that. You keep me in line and you're always here when I need you, always ready to talk. I love you so much and you can always come to me for anything.
Thank you, Loony. I don't mind take the toll, haha. You're welcome and thank you. I love you too. :)

Lunasa

[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION]
@vmk_Gravity
@vmk_energy
@vmk_elsa
@erin
@celluloid
@Mstink

love u all <3

omg ily LOL you tagged yourself<3

[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION]
@vmk_Gravity
@vmk_energy
@vmk_elsa
@erin
@celluloid
@Mstink

love u all <3

omg ily LOL you tagged yourself<3

duh obviously i appreciate myself for being a great human being to others and in our VMK community! :)

Crizal

t r i s h a ♥
Oh goodness here goes, i'll do it in alphabetical order to make it easier (:

[MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] - Omg i remember meeting you because you asked me if my name meant Crizal Lenses LOL and since then we've been friends, you're so nice and sweet ilysm ❤
[MENTION=3227]Capt.Nick[/MENTION] - nickkk, we were best friends once and it was great, you are so cute and funny ilysm ❤
[MENTION=4338]Coconut[/MENTION] - you are so pretty and soo nice (: plus you're filipino as well which makes you ten times cooler ❤ #lumpias4ever
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - we don't really talk much but you're gorgeous and just let me know if you ever need someone to talk to cause i'm here, you're so strong ily ❤
[MENTION=2644]dudescl[/MENTION] - i'm glad we became friends because you're so funny and nice!
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - Blair you are so sweet and funny (:
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] - you're my teddy bear and ily kinda.. (: ❤
[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] - you are so sweet and you were one of my first friends on here ❤
[MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] - you're so cute and nice #lumpia #tsinelas ayy
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] - you are probably one of the nicest people i've met on here ❤
[MENTION=2163]JordanSmiles[/MENTION] - you're the best twin ever tbh
[MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] ?? - you are soooo hilarious ilysm and your sassy personality and you're honestly one of my favorite people on vmk ❤
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - omg i love you so much suffy. you are so funny and i love being around you and you're one of the few people i truly trust here ❤ #merbabegang
[MENTION=4460]kassyrocks13[/MENTION] - you are so funny and sassy ilysm bff ❤
[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] - i actually love you so much. you're gorgeous and you're the sweetest girl ever i'm so glad we are so close now and i love our group ❤ (:
[MENTION=363]Light[/MENTION]ning_Mcqueen - Janeska you are hilarious and im so glad we became friends i love yaa ❤❤
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] - you are so outgoing and lovable ily ishaaannnn ❤❤
[MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] - there are no words to describe how much ily, from the day we met you have had my back. you are so beautiful and nice gf. you are one of the few people i sincerely trust ❤
@Madison - we dont really get to talk much anymore but ilysm and thanks for always being there for me, you were/are one of my best friends on here and idk what i would do without ya ❤
[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] - i love your hair and your personality, you are so funny omg... oh and your baseball skills LOL :P
[MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] - even though we just met you seem like a cool guy (:
[MENTION=3289]Peasants[/MENTION] - we don't really talk but you're so cool and nice!
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - you are soo funny and i'm so glad we're friends ❤ [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - omg i love you so much and i feel like i can tell you anything, thanks for always having my back and know i will always have yours star bb ❤
[MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION] - i love you to death. thank you for being my bestfriend since day 1, we almost never fight and i love that. i can honestly tell you anything and everything thats going on with me and i know you'll be there no matter what. you mean so much to me and i'm so glad we're as close as we are ❤
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] - caatt, you are so nice ant cute ily (:
[MENTION=121]Shakespeare[/MENTION] - we kinda just met but i can tell we're going to get along ❤ (:
[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] - omg wife <3 ilysm you are so sweet and pretty, i'm glad we became friends❤
[MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION] - you are probably the funniest person i know and you're gorgeous, don't ever let anyone tell you what you can't and can do ily tiff ❤
@Trevuh - i love your personality and you are just so cute ❤
[MENTION=3728]TrillestAlex[/MENTION] - you are so funny and nice oh and i'm glad we became friends cuz u and a 1 LOL dont hate me ❤

SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYONE TYPING THIS WAS LIKE TYPING A NOVEL UGH LOL

Last edited:
Oh goodness here goes, i'll do it in alphabetical order to make it easier (:

[MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] - Omg i remember meeting you because you asked me if my name meant Crizal Lenses LOL and since then we've been friends, you're so nice and sweet ilysm ❤
[MENTION=3227]Capt.Nick[/MENTION] - nickkk, we were best friends once and it was great, you are so cute and funny ilysm ❤
[MENTION=4338]Coconut[/MENTION] - you are so pretty and soo nice (: plus you're filipino as well which makes you ten times cooler ❤ #lumpias4ever
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - we don't really talk much but you're gorgeous and just let me know if you ever need someone to talk to cause i'm here, you're so strong ily ❤
[MENTION=2644]dudescl[/MENTION] - i'm glad we became friends because you're so funny and nice!
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - Blair you are so sweet and funny (:
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] - you're my teddy bear and ily kinda.. (: ❤
[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] - you are so sweet and you were one of my first friends on here ❤
[MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] - you're so cute and nice #lumpia #tsinelas ayy
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] - you are probably one of the nicest people i've met on here ❤
[MENTION=2163]JordanSmiles[/MENTION] - you're the best twin ever tbh
[MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] ?? - you are soooo hilarious ilysm and your sassy personality and you're honestly one of my favorite people on vmk ❤
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - omg i love you so much suffy. you are so funny and i love being around you and you're one of the few people i truly trust here ❤ #merbabegang
[MENTION=4460]kassyrocks13[/MENTION] - you are so funny and sassy ilysm bff ❤
[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] - i actually love you so much. you're gorgeous and you're the sweetest girl ever i'm so glad we are so close now and i love our group ❤ (:
[MENTION=363]Light[/MENTION]ning_Mcqueen - Janeska you are hilarious and im so glad we became friends i love yaa ❤❤
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] - you are so outgoing and lovable ily ishaaannnn ❤❤
[MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] - there are no words to describe how much ily, from the day we met you have had my back. you are so beautiful and nice gf. you are one of the few people i sincerely trust ❤
@Madison - we dont really get to talk much anymore but ilysm and thanks for always being there for me, you were/are one of my best friends on here and idk what i would do without ya ❤
[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] - i love your hair and your personality, you are so funny omg... oh and your baseball skills LOL :P
[MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] - even though we just met you seem like a cool guy (:
[MENTION=3289]Peasants[/MENTION] - we don't really talk but you're so cool and nice!
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - you are soo funny and i'm so glad we're friends ❤ [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - omg i love you so much and i feel like i can tell you anything, thanks for always having my back and know i will always have yours star bb ❤
[MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION] - i love you to death. thank you for being my bestfriend since day 1, we almost never fight and i love that. i can honestly tell you anything and everything thats going on with me and i know you'll be there no matter what. you mean so much to me and i'm so glad we're as close as we are ❤
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] - caatt, you are so nice ant cute ily (:
[MENTION=121]Shakespeare[/MENTION] - we kinda just met but i can tell we're going to get along ❤ (:
[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] - omg wife <3 ilysm you are so sweet and pretty, i'm glad we became friends❤
[MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION] - you are probably the funniest person i know and you're gorgeous, don't ever let anyone tell you what you can't and can do ily tiff ❤
@Trevuh - i love your personality and you are just so cute ❤
[MENTION=3728]TrillestAlex[/MENTION] - you are so funny and nice oh and i'm glad we became friends cuz u and a 1 LOL dont hate me ❤

SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYONE TYPING THIS WAS LIKE TYPING A NOVEL UGH LOL

love u BABE u r the bomb

Tay

gosh its going to be hard to remember everyone LOL this is in no order

[MENTION=4584]monimarrero[/MENTION] you were the first person i met on here and im sooo happy to call you my bff :halcyon: youve been there for me through literally everything and i enjoy every little talk we get to have :') plus youre gorgeous and i would totes beat u up for that if i could but youre stronger than me. cant wait to finally meet you and cry at the airport LOL mwah xo
[MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] jess u are literally the funniest person and you make me laugh even when i want to punch the world. we dont talk as much as we used to bc u abandoned me u loser but i still luv you soo much and i will always be there for you just like i appreciate how youre always there for me :')
[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] o boy where do i start youre literally one of the sweetest girls on here and i have to breathe you in like air to cheer myself up sometimes. youre always such a joy to be around and have always been there for me even when i wanted no one near me. and i love you so much for that. #pastelpretties
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] u little butthole i love u soooo much youre definitely my go-to to complain about dumb boys bc we both have so much experience with said dumb boys. youre so funny and amazing and im SOOO glad ive gotten to know you because youre honestly one of the most wonderful people on here. *gives oreo* :cookie: ur perf
[MENTION=2644]dudescl[/MENTION] urgh where do i even begin with u nerd. we have known each other for a while and even though we're both rude as heck to each other at times i know u always mean well and arent a COMPLETE dingus. :stubborn: we've had rough patches but the fact we're trying to overcome them feels nice and im glad we're as good of friends we are.
[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] ahh wife ilysm and im so glad we've become friends and ur gorgeous and fun to be around always, cant wait to never divorce u :halcyon:
[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] hi hello hey we are new friends but ur amazing and sweet and fun to clam with and i cant wait to get to know each other better bc ur great i can tell (also u make some super cute drawings wow)
[MENTION=3818]Psycho[/MENTION] you're inferior tay forever and always but ur still a tay so that makes u better than 60% of the population still (just not better than me)
[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] omg CORY youre such fun to be around in game and ur always making jokes and in a good mood and ily theres literally never a dull moment when ur around
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] omg sufsuf ilysm youre perf and funny and all around great and everytime i go to chipotle now i think of you ugh ily
[MENTION=1783]Matty[/MENTION] wow u didnt even want me to write anything about u on here but w/e alien fingers OUT. :giraffe:
[MENTION=3494]Mr.Photographer[/MENTION] FRANKIE :halcyon: ok u know i love u so much literally my favorite boy i think and thats saying something. ur the most fab person i know and ur funny and just great. i luv talking about game of thrones with u and basically anything else. xo xo
[MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] thanks for the free firewall ayy :dance: but forreal u literally own this game's trading world WHICH I DONT APPRECIATE SOMETIMES but hey it takes some skill. and ur funny a lot of the time without u even meaning to be so keep doing you

if i forgot anyone im so sorry omg ill add to this later for sure though