Pod Experiments (UPDATED with Rarity Classifications)

Ice_Cream

If there's food, I'm there.. :)
The odds have not been changed! We didn't want to make it too easy, as this event will last into next month. You'll have plenty of time to get more prizes! Although, we do think the odds for certain things, like the Aloha Hat are a bit much, and that is being changed slightly. :paw: :halcyon:
Ah thank you!! :RoseBlush: That really gave me more motivation to continue my day long hunts! :p

The odds have not been changed! We didn't want to make it too easy, as this event will last into next month. You'll have plenty of time to get more prizes! Although, we do think the odds for certain things, like the Aloha Hat are a bit much, and that is being changed slightly. :paw: :halcyon:
Do you have a specific date of when this will end?

Thank you very much for the confirmation! I know with glitches and as we pull more it seems like odds have changed or that it isn't out of the realm of the possibility so it's nice to get a confirmation that it hasn't been and continues to give us the motivation to keep podding! :rose: Good luck everyone :hearts: and may the pods be in your favor:wizard:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Do you have a specific date of when this will end?
I'd like to know this as well. The only times I can really get on is about an hour each weeknight and all day Saturday and Sunday. I'm worried that I won't be able to get many pods.
Probably mid-late August, so you have plenty of time (:

18/20 of my pods were stolen. love you too gantu.

edit: either the odds are extremely horrible or my luck is awful. but and me skillet have been experimenting and we did 20 pods each first, only got 2 prizes for the both of us (2/20) then we did 40 each, and only got 5 prizes for the both of us (5/40). we will be doing 50 soon and we will see if we get the same mount of prizes won. there's no way that both persons have the same amount of prizes won for the same amount of pods caught... unless the luck is extremely horrible within us

edit 2: i actually did 60 and i believe i got 8/60. still horrible drop rates.

Last edited:
18/20 of my pods were stolen. love you too gantu.

edit: either the odds are extremely horrible or my luck is awful. but and me skillet have been experimenting and we did 20 pods each first, only got 2 prizes for the both of us (2/20) then we did 40 each, and only got 5 prizes for the both of us (5/40). we will be doing 50 soon and we will see if we get the same mount of prizes won. there's no way that both persons have the same amount of prizes won for the same amount of pods caught... unless the luck is extremely horrible within us
I want to be optimistic and say it's the odds fault. I opened about 40 pods last night and only got (i think) 4 experiments, and they were all common. The rest the Big Dummy got to before me.

Now my pessimistic side is saying that my luck sucks. Just like it has been for every other crate thing in game.

riddleguy

I open 25-35+ pods at a time and only 2 or 3 contain experiements. I have managed to get at least one new experiment every round of opening so far,

Wanted to begin by saying good evening to all. I just wanted to express my discontent and lost of faith that I am feeling right now with the pods. The past 6 days, I have done daily over a 1000 pods, hours and hours dedicated to a game I have been loyal to despite the roller coaster ride for the past 2 years. I understand that we are trying to make the items rare and not so easy to get. However, with that being said, I don't comprehend how doing 10 to 12 hours a day, 1000 pods and getting absolutely no super rares or even 1 spike is consider a reasonable return for any player. One thing is making things rare and another is making them almost impossible to get despite podding for 10 hours a day. I am aware that I am just one person, 1 opinion on the matter, but i don't perceive how this is fair to anyone.

riddleguy

I like the effort being put into making items rarer but despite my luck ,based on feedback in this thread and my own experience i think the drop rate is too poor and needs to be adjusted.

It seems players are getting 1 drop for every 10 pods opened about.For opening 30 pods i should get more then 2 or 3 drops. Maybe tweaking drops so we get drops 1/3 of the amount collected at least on average? so if i open 30 pods i should get 9 or 10 drops.

@VMK_Rapunzel @VMK_Schweetz @VMK_Kida @VMK_HoneyLemon @HOST_Nala @HOST_Pegasus @HOST_Duchess Please seriously consider the recent feedback...
the drop rate needs to be adjusted to drop more often.

Last edited:
I totally agree to the odds being horrible....

I kind of just stopped doing pods after a couple of days. When I seen that I opened 30 pods and only got 2 experiments because Gantu stole the rest, I just said, "welp, not doing this event." And said a few not so nice words about Gantu. Lol :)

Has anyone seen or managed to get an aloha flip yet? Ive seen no one with one and ive kind of felt like maybe when the fixed the glitch last week that the aloha flip might have accidently been taken out of the pods?