Pod Experiments (UPDATED with Rarity Classifications)

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
Is there a pod glitch right now because every pod I open Im getting the aloha hat. I dont want to open any more incase im missing out on the experiments
There was a glitch with the crates last night and the glitch has been temporarily fixed. Amy is looking into a way to fix it so it does not happen again. The hats that were received during the time the glitch started and ended were turned back into crates. We apologize for this as every game has its glitches from time to time.

I guess you all know what the Ultra Rare is now that it's not a secret anymore ;). Happy hunting! :halcyon:

There was a glitch with the crates last night and the glitch has been temporarily fixed. Amy is looking into a way to fix it so it does not happen again. The hats that were received during the time the glitch started and ended were turned back into crates. We apologize for this as every game has its glitches from time to time.

I guess you all know what the Ultra Rare is now that it's not a secret anymore ;). Happy hunting! :halcyon:
I put one on my character last night and it's still on my character now while the others turned back into pods. Does that mean if I switch hats it'll disappear?