Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

NAH. LETS TAKE THIS ELSEWHERE SO WE DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT OF THE BOARD.

HERE'S ANOTHER PHOTO OF ME IN MY WWII FRENCH GAS MASK. ALSO A MINI PIZZA FROM LIKE 3 YEARS AGO.
Whenever my sisters, uncle and I would go food shopping and see the Celeste pizza. My uncle would jokingly tell my sister Celeste "Why does your pizza taste bad?"

View attachment 6886 [\SPOILER] Does anyone else think they look a lot less deformed when they're on Snapchat? LOL
Although slightly off topic, the reason you think you look "less deformed" on Snapchat is because Snapchat takes mirrored photos of you and leaves them like that. The camera app on your phone will mirror the mirrored image of you to make it a non-mirrored image. xD

Make sense?

Basically, with the camera you see what you actually look like, where as on Snapchat you see the mirrored version of yourself, which is the version of yourself that you are comfortable, being that it is the version of yourself that you always see- In the mirror.

So don't worry, you're not some "ugly beast" just because you think you look bad in (non-mirrored) photos, it is simply that you're more comfortable with the "fake" you that you know so well. It's the same concept when people hate their "actual" voices. You're just not used to it. Start taking loads of photos of yourself and listening to your voice a bunch, that'll do it. ;)

Here's a famous photo of President Lincoln that's been mirrored to prove the point.

Although slightly off topic, the reason you think you look "less deformed" on Snapchat is because Snapchat takes mirrored photos of you and leaves them like that. The camera app on your phone will mirror the mirrored image of you to make it a non-mirrored image. xD

Make sense?

Basically, with the camera you see what you actually look like, where as on Snapchat you see the mirrored version of yourself, which is the version of yourself that you are comfortable, being that it is the version of yourself that you always see- In the mirror.

So don't worry, you're not some "ugly beast" just because you think you look bad in (non-mirrored) photos, it is simply that you're more comfortable with the "fake" you that you know so well. It's the same concept when people hate their "actual" voices. You're just not used to it. Start taking loads of photos of yourself and listening to your voice a bunch, that'll do it. ;)

Here's a famous photo of President Lincoln that's been mirrored to prove the point.
ty professor