Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

WHY CAN'T I BREATHE
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO STOP LAUGHING
OMG WHY ARE YOU THE GREATEST PERSON ON THE FORUMS WAT
I WILL TAKE THIS AS A TREASURED COMPLIMENT, AND I OFFER YOU ANOTHER PHOTO OF ME IN MY GASMASK (because I'm terrified of getting a warning for going off-topic,) GIVING THUMBS UP TO THE CAMPUS MINISTRY PHOTOGRAPHER AT MY UNI BEFORE I TAKE 5 COOKIES AND RUN AWAY.

I'm pretty sure this was taken early December, fyi.
Love me some Halloween, but this gasmask and I are bros.

havent posted here in a long time, so i thought i'd post some pics of some fun moments! :D

me on my birthday in december (at a holiday party):

me at the sorority formal in may:

me at disney world in march:
me and host_sarge = BFF'S :giggle:

me on graduation day (they let me do that! :lol:):

and a selfie i just took :giggle: :

I apologize for the mess :squee:

LOL :giggle:
also PSA celeste pizzas are the worst things on earth....so dont eat dat :sick:
I lived on them in University. It was microwave pizzas/meals, or prepared meals like Apricot Chipotle Roast Beef. Meat was fatty and disgusting, and the only other alternative was a salad bar.

I'll see your gas mask and raise you one glamor shot View attachment 6746
You're too pretty. Get out.

I lived on them in University. It was microwave pizzas/meals, or prepared meals like Apricot Chipotle Roast Beef. Meat was fatty and disgusting, and the only other alternative was a salad bar.

You're too pretty. Get out.
i did that too, but there are better microwaveable pizzas/meals that you can eat...celeste pizzas are nasty

i did that too, but there are better microwaveable pizzas/meals that you can eat...celeste pizzas are nasty
They were pretty good a few years ago.
It also might be worth noting that I really can't taste or smell much.
Skunk smells good, popcorn smells horrid, but burnt popcorn is all right. (That's pretty much all I can smell.)
All meat tastes like "meat," all fruit like "fruit" with varying bitter and sour qualities, etc. etc. I go off of texture, mostly.

So cardboard bread and cheese food was pretty good to me.