Rerelease of Firewalls

x_Alison

Bunny Couture
Sweetheart, learn the difference between a complaint and a suggestion. As you can see, I also included "have a decent trade" in my above post. That consists of being able to trade for the things I would like without having to depend on firewalls :)

Sweetheart, learn the difference between a complaint and a suggestion. As you can see, I also included "have a decent trade" in my above post. That consists of being able to trade for the things I would like without having to depend on firewalls :)
Compliment? What are you even saying please. A decent trade is easily doable without a wall... i.e Keys, sprees, magic, clothing, and other furniture. Maybe the problem is how you trade and maybe not the walls?

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
Why are you complaining about firewalls not being available when there was a perfect replacement for them available in the stores that took 500 credits out of the economy and made credit sprees the easiest thing to trade for. This is a currency issue that is caused by Amy making something convenient to trade for rare. If you were not around during the time gift cards were available then you missed out.

x_Alison

Bunny Couture
Are you reading correctly? That said complaint, not compliment. Maybe you need to implement your time into your studies rather than firewalls lol. If you think the problem is the way I trade, look at all the posts above mine excluding yours and Max's.

Are you reading correctly? That said complaint, not compliment. Maybe you need to implement your time into your studies rather than firewalls lol. If you think the problem is the way I trade, look at all the posts above mine excluding yours and Max's.
Ever heard of a little thing called auto-correct? Its not the walls that is stopping you from trading like I stated if you really want an item then you will work for it. Its sad that you jump to insulting instead of backing up your statements. While you are on here you can be playing jc for sprees or magic but by all means keep complaining that firewalls are hard to get. Especially since there are players that have been in-game for maybe 2 months and were able to obtain stitch without spending a dollar. Firewalls are not the problem, like max stated.

But seriously, if you don't have a lot of time to play the game in general, how can you possibly get firewalls, let alone other rares

x_Alison

Bunny Couture
Psycho, I responded the way I did because your response, to me, implied that you did not thoroughly read what I posted. I will continue to state that I'm not complaining about not having firewalls, I was making a suggestion to rerelease them in order to make the game a bit more enjoyable or fair for other players. While you are right, I could be playing mini games for credits to earn what I want, I currently do not have a computer at my disposal right this moment. But the problem does not enlie in me being unwilling to put effort into getting credits, because I do have a fair amount of credits; not every owner of a firewall is willing to trade them away.

So my problem is that I have school and work? Should I quit to get pixels?
Like any game, you get what you put into it.[DOUBLEPOST=1411231877][/DOUBLEPOST]
Psycho, I responded the way I did because your response, to me, implied that you did not thoroughly read what I posted. I will continue to state that I'm not complaining about not having firewalls, I was making a suggestion to rerelease them in order to make the game a bit more enjoyable or fair for other players. While you are right, I could be playing mini games for credits to earn what I want, I currently do not have a computer at my disposal right this moment. But the problem does not enlie in me being unwilling to put effort into getting credits, because I do have a fair amount of credits; not every owner of a firewall is willing to trade them away.
A good portion of the time I come on here I see people trading firewalls. :)

phsyco and max are right.. to get ahead in ANY game you have to spend time on it. i repeat, to progress in ANY game you have to spend time on it. firewalls are not hard to get and even so they have nothing to do with the value of other rares. there was a time when i was poor and didn't have any rares. what did i do? i spent my time on the game to get credits and traded sprees. what would be unfair is if they were released again and everything i worked for went out the window.

who's all in to quit school and jobs to get rich on vmk.
Not once did I state that you should quit school... School is obviously more important...[DOUBLEPOST=1411233208][/DOUBLEPOST]
phsyco and max are right.. to get ahead in ANY game you have to spend time on it. i repeat, to progress in ANY game you have to spend time on it. firewalls are not hard to get and even so they have nothing to do with the value of other rares. there was a time when i was poor and didn't have any rares. what did i do? i spent my time on the game to get credits and traded sprees. what would be unfair is if they were released again and everything i worked for went out the window.
Exactly it would punish the people who worked hard to obtain their items, but by all means let's hand out the items because people have things to do with their life because they feel entitled.

i have things going on in my life too..i work and have a life outside of vmk. i don't expect the game to revolve around my life. i play when i can and if i miss out on something i find time to make up for it. if you don't have time for the game then you just don't have time for it. not everyone has the time to play video games.