Room Games.

QueenClarion

Races to the Throne?

Cute or Boot?

Falling Chairs...?

What is your favorite and least favorite...

Are there any other games you can think of to have inside the new VMK, MMK that we could use new media i.e. Forus, Twitter, FB?

Looking for great ideas here...

Lost

I used to love Don't hit the floor, that was a fun game. There was also some awesome team games people had made on VMK :P

Anthony

I never liked falling chairs because you can totally get screwed over if the owner of the room aims to always put a chair away from you. Other games though were really creative!

I like Disney trivia games the most, falling chairs can be fun but if you lag, disconnect, or the owner purposely puts chairs near certain people, it loses it's fun :/

Oh my gosh, I hated cute or boot games. I didn't really play too many room games after that, but anything has to be better than cute or boot.

Cute or Boot, Race to the throne, dont ouch the floor, and falling chairs. :)

Snaps

mischief managed
i was a cute or boot champ idec
it was fun to come up with new costumes x]
but i mainly liked the themed ones instead of colors!
especially when the owners would come up with really complex themes, it was really fun to come up wiht an outfit to match it

also i liked Don't Hit the Floor and of course Falling Chairs

Grant

Get high through the lows
Falling chairs and race to the throne were my favorites, I guess I dislike cute or boot even though I've had a good experience when I first played one game. :)