See you Later Alligator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navii

I did not know you personally but I know you've helped many wether it be on the forums or within the game. Thanks for all that you have done! Come back every once and awhile. :)

Tohrukun

I'm going to miss you, but I'm glad to see you take this important step for the purpose of personal development! I wish you the best of luck! :halcyon:

cri :cry:

I'm bumping this back up since I'm leaving for real now. I might stop by for a little bit but I realized that I can't spend my life on a virtual world when I still have the real world to explore and discover new things. Thank you everyone and to staff. The experiences will be unforgettable and the memories will last a lifetime.[DOUBLEPOST=1417028705][/DOUBLEPOST]Just another little side note. I will be checking the forums occasionally so if you need anything, have a question, or just want someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Never give up since you are a one-of-a-kind person and there won't ever be someone like you on Earth ever again. Use your talents to help change the world for the better. I'm going to leave with a quote of "Do not be afraid. Do not be satisfied with mediocrity. Put out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch."

Last edited:

JCSkipper

Peco, you will truly be missed! From your games, to your liveliness in chat and more, you were a great person and someone I could call friend though I don't know you well. I wish you the best of wishes wherever the future takes you! Tomorrow will be a great big beautiful future for you!

I'm bumping this back up since I'm leaving for real now. I might stop by for a little bit but I realized that I can't spend my life on a virtual world when I still have the real world to explore and discover new things. Thank you everyone and to staff. The experiences will be unforgettable and the memories will last a lifetime.[DOUBLEPOST=1417028705][/DOUBLEPOST]Just another little side note. I will be checking the forums occasionally so if you need anything, have a question, or just want someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Never give up since you are a one-of-a-kind person and there won't ever be someone like you on Earth ever again. Use your talents to help change the world for the better. I'm going to leave with a quote of "Do not be afraid. Do not be satisfied with mediocrity. Put out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch."

Awww bye bye D: will your quests still happen? D: those are soo creative!

Ranch

Most of us know the trouble and dilemmas you're going through with your love of the game. Just know that, yes... I personally think you are a superb MyVMK'r, one who leads by example. Enjoy your break, we'll be here when you get back woot woot.

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
Oh i'll miss you :'[ thank you for doing so much! You impacted the game in a good way. And you made me a happy person~ Especially for what you just did for me :D stay safe outside the game and enjoy it <3

I will miss you, BFF :blue::blue::blue::cry::cry::cry:
Peco, you will truly be missed! From your games, to your liveliness in chat and more, you were a great person and someone I could call friend though I don't know you well. I wish you the best of wishes wherever the future takes you! Tomorrow will be a great big beautiful future for you!
Most of us know the trouble and dilemmas you're going through with your love of the game. Just know that, yes... I personally think you are a superb MyVMK'r, one who leads by example. Enjoy your break, we'll be here when you get back woot woot.
Oh i'll miss you :'[ thank you for doing so much! You impacted the game in a good way. And you made me a happy person~ Especially for what you just did for me :D stay safe outside the game and enjoy it <3
Thank you everyone for the nice messages! I will miss you all too!
Awww bye bye D: will your quests still happen? D: those are soo creative!
If I get more time I will probably make more quests since I really enjoyed making them and doing them.

Goofyono

Peco! D: I'm so sad that you have to leave us. You've been a great and caring friend to me on the forums. I wish you the best of luck through your schooling and I know you will do great things! Please don't hesitate to stop in and say hi. We will always welcome you back with open arms :)

I don't know you that well but it is always sad to see someone leaving. Your posts have always come across as very enthusiastic and happy so it is a double blow. Take care and I hope you have a full and happy life, and as others have said, we will be here should you ever decide to come back - hugs-

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
As you can tell by all the messages on this thread, you will definitely be missed! I always appreciated reading your messages on the forums. Good luck :)

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I enjoyed our conversations about riddles and other things; you were a person of rare qualities. Even though our time online has been short, you’ve managed to gain my own reverence for your selflessness, kindness and willingness to expand the mind without settling for simple ignorance to the world around you; a challenging feat in itself for any of humanity to overcome. Never change who you are as you grow in life inside and out. You’re a good man whom will accomplish much, for you are prosperous inside, something that’s much harder to see over a computer as opposed to knowing you outside of this “net”. If you ever need to speak; if you feel there is neither hope nor time, I will listen. I will miss our discussions, your cogitations and kind, caring words.

“Fino alla prossima volta .., i sarà vediamo nuovo”
Until next time…
I will see you again =)

Status
Not open for further replies.