Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

"Listen to me! the tube is not the truth. they're an amusement park. It is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, sideshow freaks, lion tamers and football players. Were in the boredom-killing business. So if you want the truth, go to God. Go to your gurus. Go to yourselves, because thats the only place youre going to find any real truth. But, man, youre never gonna get any truth from us. Well tell you anything you wanna hear. We lie like h*ck. Well tell you that Kojak always gets the killer and that nobody ever gets cancer at Archie Bunkers house. And no matter how much trouble the hero is in, dont worry. Just look at your watch. At the end of the hour, hes gonna win. Well tell you any stuff you want to hear. We deal in illusions, man. None of it is true! But you people sit there day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds. Were all you know. Youre beginning to believe the illusions were spinning here. Youre beginning to think that the tube is reality and that your own lives are unreal. You do whatever the mods tells you. You dress like the tube. You eat like the tube. You raise your children like the tube. You even think like the tube. This is mass madness you maniacs! In Gods name you people are the real thing, THEY are the illusion!"

...You're sloppy and your weave is stoopid-ratchet. Why are you always breathing your hot dragon breath in my face?

...Do you have a crush on my boyfriend?

...You're actually ignorant so just shut up and drink your tea.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
I know it was my fault you left but could you at least pretend like you care when I sit alone at lunch?

Why do all continue to eat the poor cows, chickens, pigs, ducks, lambs, fish etc. that have just as many rights to be alive as your pet dog or cat...??? :skull:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Dear So and So,
I hate your stinkin guts.
You make me vomit.
You're scum between my toes.
Love,
Guess who.

Props to anyone that knows what movie that's from. ;D
[had to replace who it was to and who it was from so not to give it away]

Okay okay but for reals:
The mood swing you had between being my friend and dropping me like a pancake on the sidewalk has given me a whiplash. I wish you weren't so transparent, maybe then I'd be able to justify to myself wasting time on a ghost of a human being like you. Bailing you out and helping you was futile, you're too dense to understand the problems you have are caused by your own stupidity. It was exhausting being friends with someone faker than pancake makeup. Good riddance and good bye.