Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

I've seen this thread many times, and always pass over it. Today I'm posting.

To the person in that trade room who made me feel stupid FOR JUST A MOMENT, you should think again how your little response affected someone. I am not a trader -- don't ask me values of items, because I won't know. I don't care, because I AM a gifter... I've always been. Your tiny, little, STUPID reply is not going to bring me down. I'm sorry I let it affect me for just that instant. Trust me, it will never happen again.

I hope you remember this the next time someone asks a question that YOU think is stupid.

"Good things come to those who are sweet."

~Days

i'm SO DONE WITH YOU and your talking behind other people's backs and LYING about something i said like omg
can i end you right now i've never been so done with you, do you think you're not a "little princess" okay this is a freaking job so do your freaking job and stop acting like we're in freakin middle school also your face looks seriously messed up with whatever drug you're using AND adding makeup on top of it won't help you get rid of it ok and again i'm so done with you like we used to be friends now it's like what's the point if you're going to tell our MANAGER, OUR BOSS something false that i never said like go away alright

((someone really got to me today omg i feel better also i might say this to her idk yet))

i'm SO DONE WITH YOU and your talking behind other people's backs and LYING about something i said like omg
can i end you right now i've never been so done with you, do you think you're not a "little princess" okay this is a freaking job so do your freaking job and stop acting like we're in freakin middle school also your face looks seriously messed up with whatever drug you're using AND adding makeup on top of it won't help you get rid of it ok and again i'm so done with you like we used to be friends now it's like what's the point if you're going to tell our MANAGER, OUR BOSS something false that i never said like go away alright

((someone really got to me today omg i feel better also i might say this to her idk yet))
omg.
you tell 'em, girl!

--

#1. you're so jealous for no reason whatsoever and it needs to stop.
#2. i'm so glad i actually get along with you now 'cause you're super cool yo.
#3. you're my most loyal friend, and i'm sorry for being stupid.
#4. i miss you so so so much, it hurts.

Jasmine

I like you.

bobsbestgame

Like why do you do this to me? I love you, and you know it. You lead me on and crush me every time. Why do I let you do this to me? You know what you're doing to me and I hate you for it. You're such a jerk. I love you.

i wish i had the courage to tell a certain guy that Ive had a crush on him for like 7 years and after recently seeing him again on the new vmk Im like all cutie butterflies and intimated when hes around to tell him. NOT normal ME...but he lives in the states though I think ;[ .. oh gosh hope he doesn't ever read this haha ..im such a girl sometimes ><

I don't want to think about you. I don't want to forget about you either.
If I forget about you, and stop thinking about you, then I'm afraid I'll lose the last bit of the good in me that is left.

You're so bad for me but why am I always thinking about you?! We tried dating once and it didn't work. Forgetting about you would be so much easier IF YOU WOULD STOP TEXTING ME!!!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

i know you think i want you to just reassure me, but i dont
i want you to accept that there's something wrong with me
and i can't tell you about how bad it's been before because i know how much it would hurt you