STAR WARS VALUE CHECK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastatia

Hi I need to know the values of plushies, tsum tsum pins, and the cutie-r2d2 as well as the cutie-yoda pins!!

If you could let me know or send me a link of a master list that would be great! Thank you

PoorFroning

most of the plushies arent worth anything at all as there are just so many in the game. some of them are "rare" or "super rare." the rare ones can be sold for atleast a few grand while the super rares can probably be sold for 15k-25k at this point (some people including myself bought them for more in the past but that doesnt make them worth that). the super rares are luke, leia, padme, vader, and kylo (they all change looks when u rotate them). some of the rares include windu, ahsoka, yoda, obi wan, han, and greedo.

Anastatia

most of the plushies arent worth anything at all as there are just so many in the game. some of them are "rare" or "super rare." the rare ones can be sold for atleast a few grand while the super rares can probably be sold for 15k-25k at this point (some people including myself bought them for more in the past but that doesnt make them worth that). the super rares are luke, leia, padme, vader, and kylo (they all change looks when u rotate them). some of the rares include windu, ahsoka, yoda, obi wan, han, and greedo.
Thank you for responding I appreciate it! Is captain phasma of any rarity at all or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.