Store for items sold by players using the SELL button?

Do you like the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 326 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 3.6%

• Total voters

Crax

I think it is a fantastic idea. And it is time for the majority to have their ideas and voices heard. So you have a great mind Amy and fantastic ideas! I think you should do it!

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
Ooo, like a marketplace? I love that. Habbo implemented that into their game back in the late 2000's. Was a great idea; I recommend having pre-set prices though. Letting users choose the price can get.... iffy.

Dyllan

Princess Enthusiast & Cast Member!
Is this similar to how the general stores were in runesacpe where you'd sell it to a shop and it would be there for other players to buy?

I think it's a good idea as long as there's like a separate category for all the user sales. It would feel a little sloppy if the user sales were intermixed with the clothes that have always been purchasable via the Shop button.

CaptainJax

...but you HAVE heard of me.
Ahoy!

Thanks for asking. I think it sounds great.

I really like the idea of a searchable sales or auction house, where players could deposit items for sale/auction and other players could buy/bid on them. Once you deposit your item and set the pricing, minimum bid, auto sales price, deadline, etc., then you wouldn't have to be online for the sale--when the item sells, the credits are sent to you via message the next time you log in (or, the item is sent back to you if it doesn't sell by your deadline).

Players would be able to search for items for sale or auction by name (i.e. "hat" or "magic").

Yoho!

Last edited:

Iridessa

I love this idea! Sometimes it is so hard to get some of the smaller building items and such because people aren't going to the trouble of advertising and trading them. This would help immensely!