Storybook Forest (and other rooms)

in honor of storybook month this August, I wanted to create and connect a bunch of rooms that are inspired by books/ fairy tales. I kind of was thinking along the lines of @Fotogirl 's Trick or Treat Street in which some of us make our own rooms and coordinate to connect them to this one central room

This one is inspired by the Tulgey Wood in Alice in Wonderland, and since so many places in stories have woods/forests, I thought it would be a good central room to connect everything else.
Of course, it will have to be rearranged to efficiently connect rooms and connect back to this room, but the idea still stands.

So far I have also done/connected the Skull Rock from Peter Pan and the candy house from Hansel and Gretel

All of these are in progress and will change in the future to maximize use of each
Tulgey will become more spacious to allow connections to other rooms and the other two may become game or ride rooms that connect back through to the Tulgey Wood

If you want to take part, comment what story/ fairy tale you will base your room on and your in-game name.
When you are finished making your room, PM me so we can coordinate teleports.

I've updated the rooms
The main room is called Storybook Forest - here you can sit and chat, hang out with your favorite friends and storybook characters, and tell stories. Or you can hop on the ride start and go through several other rooms from books.

There is the candy cottage from Hansel and Gretel
Skull Rock where Peter Pan and the lost boys go to play as pirates
and then your enchanted pirate ship flies way up high and over the rainbow before coming back to the forest

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Ugh this is cute! But I have no money to spend on building a room. I'll for sure be a visitor though!

I added more seats so more people can sit
if anybody wants to come listen to or tell stories, let me know!
I've also been writing a D&D campaign so I have an interactive story too but that would take time

also fixed the last two ride rooms

Last edited: