tbh- i hate this feeling

i'd like to start off by saying- if you're going to judge me for being upset, please press the red x in the corner of your screen. tyvm
i hate the feeling when your ex finds someone new
and honestly it's the worst.
because you thought that you moved on
and even though he is a complete jerk now
you still love him
and it sucks tbh
because now you're gonna have to deal with
him loving someone else.
and idk
this post probably is nonsense
but i just need to let out my feelings
i d k.

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Oh honnaayyy complete jerk?" You will definitely find someone better. I'm sorry you're going through this heartbreak. Be strong and keep in mind that his existence is just blocking you from someone who will love you unconditionally :halcyon:

He's an ex because he's an EXample of how much better you deserve. It's tough, but out of sight out of mind. Block him every place you can, and do something for yourself each day. Take it hour by hour, then day by day. It'll be okay, I promise.

I know that feeling. It hurts so much! Don't worry, bby. It's going to get better. Just remember: It didn't work out for a reason & that there are so many other people out there for you -- don't be limited to one person. Obviously, it is going to take time to heal. However, when you do, and when you move on, you'll be stronger and smarter than ever before. <3 You're an amazing person, and you're going to find so much better than him in the future. xoxoxo.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I dealt with this. It is very hard to go through. I broke up with mine and he started dating someone I also knew. It was really painful cause I felt so lost. Even though I knew he was not the one for me it hurt really bad. A year later another man came into my life and he was 1000 times better. He would become my hubby. It does get better. There is some one out there waiting for you. Hugs.

Yurgle

wow uhm judging you so hard right now x1000.

No, I'm totally kidding haha.

But yeah, I totally feel you right now. I broke up with someone I had been dating and had previously been friends with since 4th grade. It sucks, mostly because we see each other a lot and everything is a constant reminder of things that used to be. But you just gotta move on, find someone better for you. If it didn't last, it wasn't meant to last.

I know it's hard but hang in there! It's all going to get better and I know that's the one thing you don't want to listen to right now but it's true. When I fall, I fall hard. I have been pushed, prodded, dragged along and played and I've learned not to let them get to you. Focus on your friends right now and use them as support. You CAN get through this. You WILL have weak days BUT it WILL make you STRONGER.

I know it can be really tough, especially if it seems like he's moved on, but sometimes it helps to realize the person has changed. A friend of mine went through the exact same thing and didn't know how to let go, so I reminded her that she's not letting go of the guy she fell for in the beginning, because that's not who's there now. It helped her realize he's a completely different person than who she first met. It's okay to hold onto good memories. Don't ever feel like you've wasted your time in a relationship, because everything leads to something better. It helps to put it in that perspective, and think of it as a lesson that'll prepare you for when the right person comes along. I promise it'll get better. (: Hang in there, girl.