tell me how embarrassing you were 5 years ago

Cat

lol one time a guest asked me if I was taken
and then I fell in love even though that was the only thing he said to me
I had his guest number memorized
He never logged on again

Ok never speak of this again

Nicola

I acted as a bay.be and tried to find me a good mummy and duh duh, but it was a repeated process since none of my parents had stable relationships. Then sometimes I was a bad kid and just ran away from them instead. Heheheh~

Elle

I went into the yeti room and told one of my closest friends that I liked him
"I like you ok bye"
then I quickly x'd out of the game

I almost got banned for that omg wat.

my scene phase..... *cringes*

yea wow
i wore dresses with jeans underneath and ties like every day
oh god you just reminded me of my scene days
and when I used to call myself ElleCorrupted on the internetz LOL

yes I had a vampirefreaks guize had to try to fit in with the other scenes kthx

emo phase.

I hung out with the goth kids and wore all black on vmk.

Goth kids actually let an emo kid hang out with them? Whoa talk about a non reality check .. Goth people hate Emo kiddies here. Not sure if its as much in the states but in the UK goths never associate with emos. Then again, the emo thing was a fade for some children unlike goth which is a sub culture of course. Wearing black doesnt mean your gothic or emo necessarily either since people wear what they desire, the color of clothing isn't a label. I could wear yellow tank top but it doesnt mean Im any less gothic or any less into the sub culture. =^-^=

Embarrassing for me..i'll admit I followed one guy around from time to time thinking he was a real vampire back then...or do I still...think that..;) LOL well probably not in the immortal sense :halcyon: =^-^=

Goth for a month or so, Emo for a day or something. Hanging around in angsty rooms on Habbo in a brooding manner, and attempting to play MK minigames on my dad's laggy computer were not the highlights of my life. Being a young teenager was gross ew

scene phase. all into that "it isn't a phase this is the real me" kinda thing
then i went through the cutesy kpop/jpop fanatic phase
oh and i was a baby on here who would steal my "mummy's" stuff lol

I was scene. I had a pink & blue coontail along with checkered vans and I wore skinny jeans with band tees and I had this weird neon yellow zebra shoe lace I used to tie around my head like a bandana because I thought it made me "cool" and I was OBSESSED with Oli Sykes and Bring Me The Horizon was my religion. I wore a fake lip piercing and convinced everyone that it was real, and then people started getting suspicious so I attempted to pierce it myself with an actual needle and that didn't go over well (obviously)..
Oh, and how can I forget my excessive use of xD :3 c: '.' -.- ._. >.< ???????

Moral of this story: it gets better.

I was scene. I had a pink & blue coontail along with checkered vans and I wore skinny jeans with band tees and I had this weird neon yellow zebra shoe lace I used to tie around my head like a bandana because I thought it made me "cool" and I was OBSESSED with Oli Sykes and Bring Me The Horizon was my religion. I wore a fake lip piercing and convinced everyone that it was real, and then people started getting suspicious so I attempted to pierce it myself with an actual needle and that didn't go over well (obviously)..
Oh, and how can I forget my excessive use of xD :3 c: '.' -.- ._. >.< ???????

Moral of this story: it gets better.
preach it, homegirl.