Tester Applications Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyero

I'm kind of confused. Do you get to keep items from the other server on the regular server?
Not at all. In this server, as Amy explained, you have a ridiculous amount of credits and the ability to give yourself any item in the game, whether it's available to regular users or not. Letting you keep the items would be the single biggest advantage possible.

Fiyero

Will we be exactly the same on the main game? Or will we loose those items too? Sorry it's kind of a dumb question :P
"It's a clone of MyVMK, except that all account/item/room/etc information has been wiped" I think that means we will basically be starting fresh, however, I'm not completely sure.

In any case, if you do lose your items, you have a ridiculous amount of credits and the ability to give yourself any item, so you should be able to easily replace your character, if you feel so inclined.

Fiyero

This. Except it will be even worse because more people are aware they've been hosting open applications.
I don't think it'll be that bad, because power in the main game is much more attractive to people than testing on another world that has no affect on the main game. That's just how most people are.

InfinityFay

Since I'm pretty much friendless..I've just been going around doing that anyways!
lol :) I'll apply.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well I put my app in. If I get picked great. Would love to help in whatever way I can. I love to build rides/rooms and this would be a great opportunity to see what is working and what is not working for the rides when added to pixels.

One of the biggest concerns I have are the pixels. I have found that a lot of VMK furniture does not sit well and gets absorbed by the pixels. So what will happen when we add ride pieces to it. :) I hope Amy gets a really good crew helping her.

Status
Not open for further replies.