Tester Applications Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Just sent in mine! Good luck to all who sent in their applications!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Could we get a reply that the application was received? Will we be getting a rejection email? I am sure it will take awhile to get through all the apps. Just nice to know. Thanks

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Could we get a reply that the application was received? Will we be getting a rejection email? I am sure it will take awhile to get through all the apps. Just nice to know. Thanks
I know how you feel. I don't want it to be like "oh, the testing apps are now closed, and we didn't get yours... too bad."

Shrimp

I'd really appreciate a straightforward rejection (I think you guys have enough with all these purple names poppin' up?). Even if it's like one worded. It's better than me refreshing my email inbox every 30 mins like a clueless turtle. Make sure the word reject is in the largest size, bolded, and in red. Thank you.

newsies

toddlers and tiaras
I'd really appreciate a straightforward rejection (I think you guys have enough with all these purple names poppin' up?). Even if it's like one worded. It's better than me refreshing my email inbox every 30 mins like a clueless turtle. Make sure the word reject is in the largest size, bolded, and in red. Thank you.

i agree. i'd rather have a rejection letter than having to check my email every 5 minutes.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
(I think you guys have enough with all these purple names poppin' up?).
I know I am. LOL

"Users with high activity will get priority over other users though, just a warning.". That doesn't seem to be happening. I'm not saying oh, they should pick me just because I'm philitup. But I'm just talking about high active users in general.

Emelon

I know I am. LOL

"Users with high activity will get priority over other users though, just a warning.". That doesn't seem to be happening. I'm not saying oh, they should pick me just because I'm philitup. But I'm just talking about high active users in general.
I've noticed this too. Maybe they're talking about in-game activity, not forums activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.