Tester Applications Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalyee

I received my email late last night, so I think it's probably just a matte of when your email is read/the decision is made.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I'm so glad people are already getting accepted! I hope that the addition of players testing the server will benefit MyVMK in the future. Good luck all of you! :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
im so confident looking at all these replies and none have a tester colored user .___.
and I didnt send my character name not because I forgot, but because you didn't state it so I don't/didn't think you need it

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
i hope a lot, because the more, the merrier, but really the more is actually better because its easier to find the bugs!
True! But I also don't want it to just be, a "cheaty server." So, hopefully it's a fair amount, but not enough that it just becomes a second server. It should remain a testing server. So, enough people to find bugs, but not so much that it is "the server with unlimited credits."

mark

10 mins late to everything
True! But I also don't want it to just be, a "cheaty server." So, hopefully it's a fair amount, but not enough that it just becomes a second server. It should remain a testing server. So, enough people to find bugs, but not so much that it is "the server with unlimited credits."
lol if ppl want it to just cheat let them, because once they (MyVMK) find the bugs that need to be fixed, say bye to your fame and fortune and just go back onto your 4 credits account with only 2 pixels!

Jasmine

im so confident looking at all these replies and none have a tester colored user .___.
and I didnt send my character name not because I forgot, but because you didn't state it so I don't/didn't think you need it
Someone asked Kevin that in the shoutbox, and he told them to go ahead and send your username if you didn't include it.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Wow! I thought we'd have to wait a pretty long time, because it's been taking them a long time with the mod apps. But I guess it isn't as big of a decision.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Still waiting for a reply. Though I am sure they have gotten lots of apps. I really want to test items out. I could care less about we get to see things first. I see it as work with some fun but really will take the job very seriously if chosen. I do hope some of the people I know make it to test. I really think it is important to have a wide variety of testers.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Still waiting for a reply. Though I am sure they have gotten lots of apps. I really want to test items out. I could care less about we get to see things first. I see it as work with some fun but really will take the job very seriously if chosen. I do hope some of the people I know make it to test. I really think it is important to have a wide variety of testers.
I couldn't agree more!

Status
Not open for further replies.