The baseball thread

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Okay, I'm pretty sure Cole is a dumb butt (To but it nicely). So he started that whole thing on Easter, and got lucky so he didn't get suspended, then he's pitching tonight, first batter? Carlos Gomez, he doesn't hit him. He only went inside on him once. Then on the second at bat he hits him, then later in the inning Jonathan Lucroy gets a two out base hit to score two runs. You could've just pitched to Gomez, and you might have gotten out of the inning without anything happening. But no, I have to get back at Gomez just because. Either way, we won, and that's that.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Really wish I could've gone to the Alexander Guererro ear biting game. I was just 30 minutes away and I'm a Dodger fan. :(

aceastrofan

The one and only...
The Cubs signed Manny Ramirez to be a player-coach at their triple-A team. :mob:[DOUBLEPOST=1401054535][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, thanks for the no-no Josh.

Last edited:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
OMG OMG OMG! The game tonight was epic! Our ace starting pitcher (Yovani Gallardo) who will start tomorrow pinch hit tonight in the 10th inning with a runner on first and he hit a double off the left center field wall. I dare one of you to show me a play from this season that can top that, because there is none.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
OK Blue Jays Lets Play Ball. Small fact about 20 years ago I was with a group of youth that sang a song for an official Blue Jays tape. One side had the official Blue Jays song they other had our song. Money went to charity. I should try and find the pics. Anyhow be born in TO. I am a Blue Jays fan :)

philitup

The Internet Champion!
OK Blue Jays Lets Play Ball. Small fact about 20 years ago I was with a group of youth that sang a song for an official Blue Jays tape. One side had the official Blue Jays song they other had our song. Money went to charity. I should try and find the pics. Anyhow be born in TO. I am a Blue Jays fan :)
That's super cool, actually! It's weird how some teams win the WS two years in a row and don't make it back for a long time. I know the feeling... /: TBH, we haven't even won a WS yet, so you're lucky haha![DOUBLEPOST=1401255958][/DOUBLEPOST]This is my video from after the game. Really wish I got the actual hit though.

Last edited: