The Hunger Games (Assassin 4.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
Can I become Caeser Flickerman and interview contestants?!!!!!!!!!! I CAN HAVE BLUE HAIR
yes[DOUBLEPOST=1421659803][/DOUBLEPOST]Notes for 1/19/15

Starting at around 11:30AM I will be unavailable to the forums or to manage the games. I receive emails of PMS and i am able to read them, but until I reinstall tapatalk I will be unable to reply or make changes. Even when i do reinstall it i won't be on my phone much. I'll be gone most of the day.

- the shanno/flurry issue has been addressed and fixed, I assigned them new targets. (This did not require me to switch everyone's targets, just theirs.)
- Kill list has updated
- Both Flurry And MagicIshaan are safe as of right now due to confusion. It is impossible to (unless its the very end/ 1v1) to hunt a target that is hunting you at the same time. It basically cancels out because you can't have two people BAMING each other at the same time lol. When I was assigning targets the first time, I had run into that very issue with districts 2 and 6, and fixed it. I however did not notice that the same issue with 13 and 3 had blossomed as well. I apologize for any inconveniences and I hope that everything runs smoothly from here on out.

If anyone has anymore questions, don't hesitate to send me a pm.

Last edited:

Erin

does this mean the round is over bc Alyssa/Krose, Yes./BuddyBoo, Safe/Crispy - 3 districts - are all dead???

DOES THAT MEAN DEEBA LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER DAY??

does this mean the round is over bc Alyssa/Krose, Yes./BuddyBoo, Safe/Crispy - 3 districts - are all dead???

DOES THAT MEAN DEEBA LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER DAY??
YES PLEASE

CocoBandicoot

@Erin where's the picture of safe?
Phantom is dead, but not ruby.
still deciding whether to count galli or wait for someone to kill ruby.

I can't see nimmy's picture so I can't count it right now anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CocoBandicoot

Either way, If I count deeba dead someone else would have to go after matt which could take a while because he's very hard to catch lol

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One

CocoBandicoot

Okay, I found the picture of safe.
@galli is safe,
@Safe
@Crispy are dead- marks the end of the round.
I will let you all decide whether there's a 24 hour pause or not only because the round ended so early into the game.
Tag me with your responses.

@CocoBandicoot Yes for pause so I can get double credits in peace lol

CocoBandicoot

I will reassign targets tonight, if you choose to pause, the pause will begin at Tuesday 12:00AM eastern until Wednesday 12:00AM eastern.

Status
Not open for further replies.