The long so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobie

violent delights
Ah, JC keeps breaking on me and I keep having to log out and restart. I think I give up on this one. Thank you for another quest though! I really like that you're including rooms and games people don't visit very often. It's nice to see people around the kingdom more.

GoofyGeggy

Finally got it to work :) I love the fact that your quests are actually interesting, I feel like im finding out so many things about vmk I never knew and it feels like its pulling the community together a lot! <3
Very kind of you to say!

I'm enjoying the process - both spreading all my hoardings around, and also creating the quests. I enjoy hearing what people get, and love seeing people in various parts of the kingdom as well. Thank you for your kind words.

daniellevk

I missed out today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1468436660][/DOUBLEPOST]Will there be quests tomorrow? if so what time are you planning on doing it?

Last edited:
hi!
I never really got to know you before you decided to quit, but I'm sure you are a really sweet and amazing person. I wish I really got to know you and a lot of people before they quit because we've lost so many unique, funny, smart, exciting, talented, extraordinary, and just absolutely beautiful people and personalities. Every new player on here brings new laughs, new friendships, new memories. But we can't help to just remember our old crazy laughs, our old strong friendships, and our old dear memories that we keep close to our hearts. So I hope you have some great memories to look back on, and maybe come visit, we'll always be here for you! :)
-Prim

GoofyGeggy

hi!
I never really got to know you before you decided to quit, but I'm sure you are a really sweet and amazing person. I wish I really got to know you and a lot of people before they quit because we've lost so many unique, funny, smart, exciting, talented, extraordinary, and just absolutely beautiful people and personalities. Every new player on here brings new laughs, new friendships, new memories. But we can't help to just remember our old crazy laughs, our old strong friendships, and our old dear memories that we keep close to our hearts. So I hope you have some great memories to look back on, and maybe come visit, we'll always be here for you! :)
-Prim
Thank you for the kind words, personally and generally! I appreciate the sentiment. :)

I'll be starting a little later...more like 2:15pm or 2:30pm CST. Just loading prizes now and then I have to test quest. Takes a while to load prizes. lol

Thank you Geggy :3 Sorry if I didn't say it before. I like your quest because I like looking forward to them whenever I'm able to get on XD

Status
Not open for further replies.