The Rise of Aunt Jemima Quest

I am excited about this quest. I heard many good things about it and question promised me a chance to do it before anyone else if I comment on this thread. I heard that rotten tomatoes gave it a 9/10 tomatoes and that it is up for an Oscar this year for best quest in a motion picture. I hope that I will be privileged enough to place in the top 10, but if not at least I tried. Good luck to everyone as they attempt to complete this quest :pumbaa:

111 objectives? Wow that's a lot to do. If I'm going to do this quest, I would need to keep my laptop connected and do it when there's nothing going on with my life.

SHE RISES!
There is simply no one butter better than Aunt Jemima!
May she continue to syrup serve up more of her amazing personality forevermore, and that we will cereal see more of her in the future!
We really better oat(meal) ought to, or I will lay down and rye( toast) cry.
I just couldn't (pan)cake take life without her! Thank you for immortalizing her in your Chex( cereal) quest!

I remember walking around the rooms a while ago and was in complete awe. Question has done it again. I can't wait to complete it. Do you know what time it will open?

Question

Very Questionable
Reminder that I will open this quest tomorrow! It'll probably be around 3PM PST/6PM EST. If anything changes about that I will post about it.