Total Drama MyVMK (Win 22,222 credits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMoCTTA

Hello everyone!
In honor of ringing in a new year I decided to host a webseries reality TV competition!

There will be a ton of challenges requiring teamwork, eating, jokes, eating, strategy, eating, strength, and eating!

The prize is a 22,222 credit shopping spree!

Everyone who is in it will also get: Consolation prizes, a whole lot of web-series time, and a very cool intro scene.

We currently have two players: Stitchco and Kit-Kat. Both of whom will be team captains and choose who is on their team.

This series will be sponsored by Meijer, where you get all your goods at the lowest price possible!

AND HERE IS OUR CAST MEMBERS FOR SEASON 1

Our captains as said before: Stitchco and Kit-Kat
There were 6 people with a perfect application, instantly making the roster.
The 3 males who had a perfect application were: Bobsbestgame, Enraged_Walrus, & Fruits.
The 3 females who had a perfect app were: Merpyyy, Hipstahh, & Poptart

There were 3 males and 3 females who had stellar applications and attendance in the game
3 males: DaltonJC, Solar, and MikeyHerbie
3 females: Sofia, PurpleRoyal, and Carlyn.

Then... the hard part...
These two just barely missed the cut: StrataSam & Annabelle
...So heck TOTAL DRAMA MYVMK WILL BE 16 PEOPLE

Here are the official reserves (placed 17th ->20th) in case one of the cast cannot show.
Male reserves are: Hogie [Top reverse] Nutty [2nd reserve]
Female reserves are: Silhouette [Top] Lizz [2nd]

Sure why not :whee:

1. What is your username:
Silhouette

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No) yes

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No) yes

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No) yes

5. What color am I thinking of? turquoise

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? pizza

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: any

S

Solar

Solar
Yes
Yes
Yes
You're not
Water
Any

Out of curiosity, how can I possible spend two credits?

Tohrukun

1. What is your username: Tohrukun

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game?

Like a set time? (ex: 4:00 PM EST each day) That might be difficult for me because I work but on my own time yes

3. Do you have a skype? Yes

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No)

5. What color am I thinking of? Blue

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose?
http://media.giphy.com/media/jiv3km2dt7Fg4/giphy.gif

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: any im not working

1. mikeyherbie
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Purple
6. T.T I hate you for making me choose, but pizza all the way. I love cheese
7. uhmmm.... Every day. Literally.

Stefa

English&Literature Major
1. Stefa

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Blue

6. PIZZA

7. Mon-Thurs are best (I am on West Coast time-also I occasionally work random nights but am flexible!)

ClarityG

Argh...I really want to do this but in a couple weeks I'm going to start a new full time job plus taking a graduate-level college class...not to mention I don't have Skype or a microphone. I guess I'll just have to be content with watching rather than participating. :(

1. What is your username: Flower
2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No) Yes
3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No) Yes
4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No) Yep!
5. What color am I thinking of? Gold
6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Pizza over everything
7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Pretty much all of them! :)

bobsbestgame

1. What is your username: Bobsbestgame

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No) I SHOULD be able to, but ******** happens, ya know?

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No) Yes

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No) yes

5. What color am I thinking of? Green of course. What other color would anyone ever think about?!

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? ?por qu? no las dos cosas? No but seriously, I'm fixing to eat some pizza right now with a glass of water so.... Pizza I guess :p

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: I should be able to play any day after 8!

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
Why not lol
1. What is your username

Dreadedgamer

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No)

Sure thing!

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No)

No :(

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No)

No, but I could get one if I was excepted

5. What color am I thinking of?

Purple

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose?

Depends on if I'm hungry or thirsty

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play:

I'm available whenever after school :DD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.