Total Drama MyVMK (Win 22,222 credits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimp

1. What is your username: Shrimp

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: I think so.

3. Do you have a skype? Yes.

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? Yes.

5. What color am I thinking of? PERIWINKLE.

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Pizza.

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: I guess any if it's late enough lol.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
1. Tessa/Tessito

2. Most likely, depends on the day

3. Yeah

4. Ugh no but I'm trying

5. Air Superiority Blue

6. Pizza..

7. Every day (I get on late on Tuesday's and Thursday's so i dunno bout that)

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
1. What is your username: Carlyn

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: Yessire

3. Do you have a skype? Yessire
4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? Yessire

5. What color am I thinking of Cerulean

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? I mean I like both but Pizza is heaven :P

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Friday, Saturday, Sunday (:

#TEAMDUNCAN

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
1. What is your username: Simone

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No) YES :)

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No) YES :)

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No) YES :)

5. What color am I thinking of? Maybe green... I want to say purple.

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? It depends on the pizza. And I'm like half fish so I really like water. But get back to me on the pizza and I might change my mind.

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: It depends how late at night
Monday after 10:30 est
Tuesday whenever
Wednesday after 9 est
Thursday after 10:30 est
Friday after 11 est
Saturday whenever
Sunday whenever
Basically whenever.... :)

Thanks for the consideration

Poptart

1. What is your username: Poptart! :)

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No) of course~

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No) (usn: ilyphant)

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No)

5. What color am I thinking of? The radical purple of wildberry poptarts

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? If I have to make a choice between pizza and anything 9/10 times it's going to be pizza. (icecream being the only exception) (or petting puppies)

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Any day during winter break, and then starting midway January I will be available for 3pm-11pm everynight and I'm really flexible on the weekends, so I'd say 10am-3am Saturday/Sunday.

Hello everyone!
In honor of ringing in a new year I decided to host a webseries reality TV competition!

There will be a ton of challenges requiring teamwork, eating, jokes, eating, strategy, eating, strength, and eating!

The prize is a 22,222 credit shopping spree!

Everyone who is in it will also get: Consolation prizes, a whole lot of web-series time, and a very cool intro scene.

We currently have two players: Stitchco and Kit-Kat. Both of whom will be team captains and choose who is on their team.

This series will be sponsored by Meijer, where you get all your goods at the lowest price possible!

There will only be 14 people in this competition.

APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED OUT FOR CONSIDERATION:

~NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED A SKYPE BUT IT IS HIGHLY RECCOMENDED IF YOU WANT TO BE ACCEPTED~

1. What is your username:

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No)

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No)

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No)

5. What color am I thinking of?

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose?

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play:

1) Gooniest
2) Yes
3) yes
4 ) Yes
5 ) purple
6) Water because I could drink it and also use it to help grow the food needed to make pizza :)
7) Nights after 10 pm EST

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
1. What is your username: Chloeandre
2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: Yes
3. Do you have a skype? Yes
4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? Yes
5. What color am I thinking of? I'm going to say either red, blue, or yellow. The primaries. Can't go wrong.
6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? This answer will be pizza 98% of the time.
7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Anytime that I'm not at work.

:)

1. What is your username:
Annabelle

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No)
Oh for sure

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No)
Yes!

Yeup!

5. What color am I thinking of?
GOLD

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose?
Water >:)

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play:
Really any day, i go to school till 4:00 (6:00 EST) or work till 5:00 (7:00 EST) :)

Edit: I notice you say 'eating' 3 times in the description of this game.. i like it.

1. What is your username: Ariell

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No) ok duh im addicted fo lyfe

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No) you already know, we always talk :D

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No) yesh

5. What color am I thinking of? me

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? how dare u ask this... pizza is bomb

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: ALL DAY ERRDAY cuz u know im addicted and such

1. What is your username: Traveler!

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No) Yes

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No) Yes

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No) Yes

5. What color am I thinking of? Gold

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? water

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: any

1. What is your username: CooAyegirl

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No) YES

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No) YES

4. Do you have a microphone
where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No) YES
5. What color am I thinking of? blue

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? PIZZA

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Friday, Saturday, Sun... (Not sure about school week but I can always try to fit. I have no problem doing that)

1. What is your username: Whoosh

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No) yes

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No) yes

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No) no

5. What color am I thinking of? purple

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? eating pizza :D

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: any time after 3:30 I live on the east coast

Status
Not open for further replies.