Total Drama MyVMK (Win 22,222 credits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
1. What is your username: Kelsea

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: Yes

3. Do you have a skype? Yes

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? Yes

5. What color am I thinking of? Purple

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Pizza

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Any day after like 6-630 when I get home from work.

1. PurpleRoyal
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Purple (you should be after reading my name if my psychology theory is correct)
6. Pizza all the way
7. Anytime really, if im not online have mikey shoot me a txt an ill get on :)

1. What is your username:
Hogie
2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No)
Yes
3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No)
Yes
4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No)
Yes
5. What color am I thinking of?
Blue
6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose?
I guess it depends on what is on the pizza, or in the ice cold water. I think it would also matter what temperature it is outside, and what allergens are included in such food or drink. Considering the fact that I am allergic to just about everything
7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play:
Friday, Weekends, and depending what my schedule, is pretty much every weekday.

1. Enraged_Walrus
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes.
5. The Moon
6. Despite myself being a walrus...I enjoy pizza
7. Well im a working College student but, I have night times pretty much free. and Lots of random breaks throughout the day.

1. What is your username: tinkmoni

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: YES

3. Do you have a skype? YES

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? yes!

5. What color am I thinking of? blue :)

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Pizza :)

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Mon-Sun :D

PPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED OUT FOR CONSIDERATION:

1. What is your username: Vegetable

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No) Yes

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No) Yes

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No) Yes

5. What color am I thinking of? Green

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Pizza

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Any!

1. What is your username: iKingdom

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: Yes

3. Do you have a skype? No

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? No

5. What color am I thinking of? Orange

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Water

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Mon-Sun

1. What is your username: -merpyyy-

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: Yes, of corseee

3. Do you have a skype? Yes!

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? Yup!

5. What color am I thinking of? Blue, the greatest color!

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? That's not even a thought, pizza all the wayyy!

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: If it's at night, everyday!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I would love to participate in this, but I no longer give out my skype, nor do I mic chat with anyone on this game anymore, so I won't put in an application. I wish everyone that is participating the best of luck and have fun with it! May the odds be ever in your favor :tp:

Btw Dmo, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, you like to eat haha. :D

Good luck everyone!

I have zero chance of getting in but whatever :D
1. What is your username:
Acey
2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yes/No)
Yes
3. Do you have a skype? (Yes/No)
No, but I can get one..
4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? (Yes/No)
Nope D:
5. What color am I thinking of?
Periwinkle
6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose?
Drinking water.. Pizza would make me thirsty. Thirst=death
7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play:
I can play all the time at night.. After Christmas, at least.. I work, usually, 2pm-11pm

Nutty

1. What is your username: Nutty
2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: YES
4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? YES
5. What color am I thinking of? A combination of periwinkle and turquoise. I call it Turqwinkle.
6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Pizza hands down no question.
7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Every night!

1. What is your username: DTale

3. Do you have a skype? Yes

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? No

5. What color am I thinking of? Rainbows of different colors!

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Eating Pizza

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Any night except Tuesdays and Thursdays

Fruits

1. What is your username: Fruits

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? YES

5. What color am I thinking of? (Insert color you are thinking of here)

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Is this even a serious question LOL.... I think we know everyone would choose pizza...

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Whenever you need me.. IM ON!

What is your username: Hipstahh

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: (Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

3. Do you have a skype? (Yes

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut?/No)

5. What color am I thinking of? every color in the rainbow LOL

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Pizza, is that even a question

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: err day

P.S. id be a total heather LOL

Cat

1. What is your username: Cat

2. Are you able to dedicate at least an hour once a week to playing in this game: Unfortunately

3. Do you have a skype? Ya

4. Do you have a microphone where you can repeat back lines you say in the confessionals for the final cut? Yeah

5. What color am I thinking of? Small potatoes http://imgur.com/RGuDB6W

6. If you were given the choice of eating pizza or drinking ice cold water which would you choose? Water. (I'm allergic to wheat you insensitive people who say that there's no other option here ok)

7. What day(s) of the week (at night) would you be able to play: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. (thursday maybe idk depends on how late ok I get home at like 11pm est)

Status
Not open for further replies.