= VALUE CHECK =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enso

Yes, but I feel it will go back to the way it was as (2GCs/2Cc's/2DLRs = 1Fire) if we give it time..

----------

Haha yeah, I'll wait for a few days to see what people are trading now and what a firewall is going to be value at. I'll keep you posted man.
I appreciate it. I've been crazy busy all weekend andI go on tonight to finally start work on the website andI see this lol. I guess it can wait.

Brad

i like trading..
I appreciate it. I've been crazy busy all weekend andI go on tonight to finally start work on the website andI see this lol. I guess it can wait.
Hopefully the replacement will be better and soon, as Amy stated, "there will be a replacement.
Ugh, I just got used to GC's being the economic standard on pricing. :faint:
Yeah.. so did most people :/ but hey. I'm sure they're working something out soon as Amy said she will have the "gift cards" replaced. Kinda excited to work with new items/things. Not so plain :P

Brad

i like trading..
what gold value would you put on the plain pirate maze walls?
gold set is worth a gc, per piece is about 2-3k, i would say 4 pirate walls per piece sounds decent. But you can probably get more since there are a lot of pirate walls roaming around in trade threads.
What do you value the Dreams Castle Pin?
dreams castle pin has no value yet, nothings set yet but if it helps Ive seen ppl trading 1 gc for it since it is the rarest in stone.

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
How much does a full Mickey and Friends or Retro pinset go? I think the 1/5's go for about 1 GC so would the set go for 2?

Brad

i like trading..
How much do you think the Jungle Cruise pins are going for each/set?
I've seen each pin go for 3-4 gcs, except for hyena which is only 1. The set goes for 15-16 gift cards.
How much does a full Mickey and Friends or Retro pinset go? I think the 1/5's go for about 1 GC so would the set go for 2?
Mickey&Friends 1/5 were going for 2 gcs alone, but now that theres new pins and is more demanded I'm seeing the 1/5 go for 1gc. the other 2,3,4,5/5 pins aren't really worth anything maybe 1k each.
The Retro pins were fairly cheap when in store so there's a lot that's trading. It's value doesn't necessarily meet at 1 gift card, but I've traded for pins at 1k-2k each.

Do you know what those jungle chairs with the banana on the arm go for? tks

Also wondering what the value is of the toy soldiers

Last edited:

Ranch

The wonderful value of things (5.12.14):

Pink Flips - 40-50 gc

Leroy - 40 gc

Angel - 50 - 60 gc

Green Flips - 60 gc

Purple Minnie - 75-85 gc

Flip Hat - Pink & Green Flips, Purple Minnie, Angel, Leroy, 5* all magics, 50 gc.

Stitch - Pink & Green Flips, Purple Minnie, Flip Hat, Angel, Leroy, Lots of Dreams, all magics 5*, all clothes, all desired pins (host/jungle set/Mermaid 1/Wendy(s)/Pan(s)/QoH(s)/Mickey 1(s)),Gold Snowmen, White Snowmen, Clocks, Firewalls 50+ gc

Inferno - Stitch, Pink & Green Flips, Purple Minnie, Flip Hat, Angel, Leroy, Lots of Dreams, all magics 5*, all clothes, all desired pins (host/jungle set/Mermaid 1/Wendy(s)/Pan(s)/QoH(s)/Mickey 1(s)),Gold Snowmen, White Snowmen, Clocks, Firewalls 50+ gc

Oh yes, I know my values!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.