= VALUE CHECK =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

i like trading..
How much is the black cowboy shirt with vest by itself?
it's not demanded and i've seen it go for around 5-6K, the black shirt itself is 10-12k
What is each item to the herbie set worth?
Hat:
Shirt Boys/Girls:
Pants:
Shoes:
Around 4K per piece, the helmet is unwanted, it ranges for 2k-4k in trade rooms.
SITS pin? I probably asked before but I forgot.
Seeing a gift card worth go for 80-100 sits
what about the dreams castle pin and dreams logo pin?
I don't know about the dream castle pin but the logo pin goes for a 9k-10k worth
Value of Pink Slipper?
Sorry man, I don't know about this one. if you find the value lmk
1-2k

Zazzella

The Zazzy Princess
What would you value dream ears. Particularly in credits (even though I am assuming nobody would trade their dream ears for credit sprees)

Hi there! How about the values of these items? A couple very kind players gifted them too me, but I'd like to know what they're worth before I go trading anything willy-nilly! Thanks for the help!

Alr tweedle dee& tweedle dum pin
Alr dinah pin
Alr caterpillar pin
Peter pans flight pin
Ppr mermaid 3 pin
Ppr tiger lily pin
Ppr tinkerbell pin
Olafs summer dream pin
Chip and dales acorn dreams pin
Haunted mansion chair black
Huntsmans heartless hamper red
Native american boots

How much do you think
Queen of Hearts (shoes)
and
Cowboy (shoes)
Are worth?
Separate please :3

Oh! and maybe the worth of a green key!

Thanks!

Brad

i like trading..
What would you value dream ears. Particularly in credits (even though I am assuming nobody would trade their dream ears for credit sprees)
Dream ears are going for around 10 gift cards. The lowest I've seen for "credit spree wise" was 80K. But that's long gone since the waterslide comp. is over.
Value of Hong Kong Disneyland pin?
It's not demanded so around 1K.
Anyone know what the value of the Donald waterpark pin would be?
It's around 2, if not 3 gift cards worth.
any idea how much dream ears are worth?
around 10gcs, no one is trading 12gcs worth for ears anymore so you can find one lower than that.
Hi there! How about the values of these items? A couple very kind players gifted them too me, but I'd like to know what they're worth before I go trading anything willy-nilly! Thanks for the help!

Alr tweedle dee& tweedle dum pin
Alr dinah pin
Alr caterpillar pin
Peter pans flight pin
Ppr mermaid 3 pin
Ppr tiger lily pin
Ppr tinkerbell pin
Olafs summer dream pin
Chip and dales acorn dreams pin
Haunted mansion chair black
Huntsmans heartless hamper red
Native american boots
ALR and PPR common pins aren't demanded and are about 1K each. chip n dale also 1K from what I'm seeing.
HM chair black, I have no idea. Never traded for one but as they are crate #1 item, i would guess it's around 2k. Same goes for the red hamper.
what's the value of a penny press color gold edition?
Each gold piece is going for 2.5-3K each
How much do you think
Queen of Hearts (shoes)
and
Cowboy (shoes)
Are worth?
Separate please :3

Oh! and maybe the worth of a green key!

Thanks!
QOH shoes are about 3K at most. But I haven't seen them being traded as they are not demanded at all. You might want to ask around.
Cowboy shoes the same. ^
I'm seeing a gift card go for around 6 keys. But most people only trade their keys for valuable items such as firewalls or gift cards, clocks, etc.

Zazzella

The Zazzy Princess
Dream ears are going for around 10 gift cards. The lowest I've seen for "credit spree wise" was 80K. But that's long gone since the waterslide comp. is over.

It's not demanded so around 1K.

It's around 2, if not 3 gift cards worth.

around 10gcs, no one is trading 12gcs worth for ears anymore so you can find one lower than that.

ALR and PPR common pins aren't demanded and are about 1K each. chip n dale also 1K from what I'm seeing.
HM chair black, I have no idea. Never traded for one but as they are crate #1 item, i would guess it's around 2k. Same goes for the red hamper.

Each gold piece is going for 2.5-3K each

QOH shoes are about 3K at most. But I haven't seen them being traded as they are not demanded at all. You might want to ask around.
Cowboy shoes the same. ^
I'm seeing a gift card go for around 6 keys. But most people only trade their keys for valuable items such as firewalls or gift cards, clocks, etc.
Wow, thank you so much for doing this! I am sure everyone else appreciates it too <3

Anybody know the values on the new Fourth of July items?

Captain America costume pieces
Captain America Pin
Statue of Liberty
4th of July Hat[DOUBLEPOST=1404781700][/DOUBLEPOST]also curious on the value of

maleficent throne
green lightcycle
dreams pirate turret
castle flowers
tron tank seat
captain hook chair
dream consolation pins
dream princess pins
dream common sword pins
full tomorrowland pin set
full new orleans pin set
camouflage shorts
grumpy goes to disney pin

Last edited:

Jorash

Anyone know what the princess tiara is worth? Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.