VMK Bans?

Just curious, how did you get banned on VMK? Don't lie!!!

I told someone to "go to heal"

O: Hardcore.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Someone said "Duck You" after killing him in the final level of Pirates
I said "Duck You" Back to him and before i made it back to the docks, i was banned forever.

I told someone what state I lived in, and I was banned for a small amount of time - I can't remember exactly how long it was though.

I was with my sister in a room, someone came in and was annoying so I was "fighting" them. I went up to one of the circulating cards from the alice releases and said "TAKES SPEAR AND PUTS IN HER EYE" and in two seconds I was banned until 2014. That was the end of Hiya-Herbie, WHO HAD JUST GOTTEN A SPARROW HAT and the beginning of HadToBeRad.

I got banned for reporting someone that called me a donkey and ugly. :( I also got banned for saying curse words. Staff thought I said a curse word, but the word showed up as number symbols. It wasn't a curse word. I was typing random letters on the keyboard.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
My daughter got my entire household IP banned for being mean to people over and over at least 3 different times.

Pretty sure it was because I told someone they where a "beach" after they where swearing at a friend of mine. lawl I was like 16. Got Banned for 10 years, and the game wasn't even open that long. I'd still be banned if it was.

I was with my sister in a room, someone came in and was annoying so I was "fighting" them. I went up to one of the circulating cards from the alice releases and said "TAKES SPEAR AND PUTS IN HER EYE" and in two seconds I was banned until 2014. That was the end of Hiya-Herbie, WHO HAD JUST GOTTEN A SPARROW HAT and the beginning of HadToBeRad.
OH Shoot i used to be friends with you i don't wanna say who i was tho because i was like 11 and that's a bad reputation right off the bat

uh i got banned a lot. like week increments, days, i got a month once. various reasons. so varied i can't even remember now aside from getting a week for sharing my neopets account once.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
I had an account that I don't remember the username for, but I was like 8 at the time and some guy was like "hey do you want babies" and I thought he meant beanie babies (the raddest thing ever) so I said sure and you know where that goes.
that account got a permanent ban.