VMK Bans?

Kay

i don't know
lol i got banned quite a lot..

i told someone i had a boyfriend, banned for a month.
i tested to see if you saying "-makes out-" bans you, and it does. banned for a day.
i got everyone in a room with me banned cuz we were playing truth or dare and i told two people to make out, i didn't get banned though ;)

so many other reasons i can't remember.

lol i got banned quite a lot..

i told someone i had a boyfriend, banned for a month.
i tested to see if you saying "-makes out-" bans you, and it does. banned for a day.
i got everyone in a room with me banned cuz we were playing truth or dare and i told two people to make out, i didn't get banned though ;)

so many other reasons i can't remember.
LOL that made me laugh

I was banned only a couple of times. First was 3 days, I think the second was a (very long) month. These were both in 2005... in my first few months of being a VMK member. I can't remember why I was banned, I remember I shared personal info, giving out my email to a few people. I was very careful about what I said after that.

I remember getting really mad at someone once much later on, after a bad trade... I quite was living on the edge that time. I just remember he said "I'm reporting you"...I hurried back to my room... Next thing I know VMK_Lion shows up in my doorway to my room... He just...stands there. Says nothing... I said nothing. 3 minutes of virtual standoff later... He just left. I wasn't banned or warned.

I didn't yell at people after that.

I got banned twice for a short time. Once for saying I was homeschooled (because that's apparently "personal info" while talking about public school isn't). :P The other ban was doing what everyone else was doing and going into a hospital and screaming "I'M HAVING A BABY!". @_@ That one still haunts me.

Anyway, I always saw people giving out their states and other personal info, cursing, harassing, fighting, making a gazillion "taken" rooms, etc. and yet these people were never banned. :thumbsdown: I didn't understand their system.

skyunderthesea

i probably got banned once or twice but i honestly don't remember why/for how long. i do remember when the game was newer my name was "yohopirateslife," and they made me change it, so i changed it to "yopirateslife." not sure why..maybe the "ho" part. i wish i was joking lol.

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
OMG. I THINK I got banned for 3 months and I was crying X_X

I used to scam a bunch of people I guess thats why.

all in all my summer was ruined after lol.

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
I was in a room and everyone was talking about the weather, so I chipped in and was like:

"Yeah, it's snowing here too!"

I soon got a banned noticed that lasted for a month, and the ban was during my birthday so I couldn't celebrate it on VMK.

I was a sad child then.

I was banned for about 4 hours or so for pretending to be a baby or whatever in one of those day cares.
I also walked into a room my friend was in and said "Yo beaches!" and was banned for two days.
Pretty hard core at age 12.
:p

iTony

Ohana means family.
My brother tried to scam a girl for some rare hat, and I didn't know what he was doing.
Later he was banned and I went on (due it was a faster computer), and by going on, my account was banned for 1 month I believe.

My mother emailed them to lift my ban, but they said no because I could be him trying to get back on O_O.. what.

Amour

simply meant to be
i got banned for asking this girl where she got her hat, and she reported me and said i was "harassing her."

I got banned in VMK when I said "duck you" to someone that said "duck you" to me.

In OVMK, I got banned for promoting my Tumblr blog.