VMK Bans?

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I don't quite remember, but once I was banned for pretending to have a baby, and the other time I don't remember. I was banned a few times on VMK.

I was in a "dont hit the floor" and they said it was a rare prize.
So I won, and the prize was a ned pin
so I called them a beach

I remember I said Donald Duck and I got banned...
I said I knew Yavn in real life and I got banned for like 10 years.
i told someone i had a boyfriend, banned for a month.
i tested to see if you saying "-makes out-" bans you, and it does. banned for a day.
i got everyone in a room with me banned cuz we were playing truth or dare and i told two people to make out, i didn't get banned though ;)
Some girl kept bothering so I said "I need my space", and I got banned for saying "my space" because of the website LOL.
Is it bad that I'm laughing out loud at all of this. LOL.

I never got banned because I rock.
HOLLUH. Neither did I- Twinsies.

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
I got banned once because I followed my cousin, and kept saying "COAL ME!" multiple times.
Needless to say, she never did. And I got banned for two hours because of it. LOL.

i left my account up when i went to get something from the kitchen or whatever and my brother hopped on, and followed people around shouting "LOOK AT MY PEA.NICE" or something along those lines

i got banned for something like a day or two, it wasn't anything absurd because i don't remember having a hissy fit about it lol

Ninja_Poof

I scammed people a lot (don't worry, I don't do it anymore!) and got IP banned for life... Little did they know my dad changed the IP. HA! Take that VMK!

Haha, I got banned on the last day VMK was open for scamming people. Haha, I was like what 8 or 9? Other than that...meh I don't remember that far back, haha.

~~I don't scam now though (:~~

Symphony

Two of my bans were due to "dictionary dancing". The funny part is, I wasn't trying to be obscene OR give personal information out. I was simply trying to use words that weren't in the list of allowed words. My third ban from the game was the result of me telling a friend of mine that I had previously been banned.

VMK moderation was slightly ridiculous. And by slightly, I mean extremely.

Nicola

I know one time I was banned for a day or a week for taking a shower, but that's about all I can remember xD And maybe another ban for saying knee oh lets (Neopets)...

I'm pretty sure I was banned at least 10 times on VMK. It sounds bad, but I'd like to think what I did/said on VMK wasn't THAT bad. The longest time I was banned for was a month, but I was banned 3 different times for a month. I was devastated every time I was banned, too. You'd think I learned my lesson the first time I was banned, but nah... :P

gravebound

not actually a grave
i was young, like, 10-13 when i played and i would always play a lot of family stuff with my friends. i did this for years, and only got banned once. the message came out of nowhere and i was scared to death, but figured i could get off the hook. except, my mom also was a big player, and it banned our IP for 24 hours. needless to say it was a very miserable day, lol.

never got banned for anything else, ever. not for dictionary dancing, not for the personal info i gave out and not even for all the fighting with people, etc. i'll never understand that moderation.

i remember one time a staff came into the room and me and my friends froze completely silent until they left. i nearly had a heart attack.

I was never banned but I remember getting a lot of warnings... My friend and I met and played together from the very first week and so we got close and we would tell each other about what was going on in our lives, but this was apparently giving out personal information - I think I only mentioned state like once on VMK. Other than that, all the warnings were for silly stuff like tellling her what was going on in school or something. We both got punished a lot, but thank goodness we didn't get banned or else at the end we wouldn't have been able to get away with exchanging those emails to keep in touch... haha.

Yurgle

When I was like 8, I went up to someone in complete and utter innocence and said "What is your pass word" and woops, got banned forever...

The funny thing is, I had literally zero intention of taking anything or hacking them. I was genuinely interested in what their password was for their account.

I never got my main account banned. A couple of my friends and I would make clone accounts and have contests to see who could get them banned the quickest, though.