VMK Pet-Peeves

Scoot

Do you believe everything on the internet
I know about this but when games let out it doesn't always go to an empty instance. Ive finished a game to only be greeted with a queue of 7-8 people before. And when you're playing with friends it's a pain to not be able to get into the same lobby.
Oh yeah, that happens to me on the PPR/ALR rides where I get sent to an instance full of lag after the ride, it is a pain.

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
People who leave during the middle/end of a potc game just because they're doing bad/losing/lost and don't want to ruin their winning ratio/percentage. :rage:
Wouldn't mind so much if it didn't cause the game to freeze/crash when someone left.

People who leave during the middle/end of a potc game just because they're doing bad/losing/lost and don't want to ruin their winning ratio/percentage. :rage:
Wouldn't mind so much if it didn't cause the game to freeze/crash when someone left.
Sometimes it's not the players fault. Like for me a lot of times I'll finish round 1 then round 2 ends up not loading for me so I have to refresh. Also the game dcs sometimes too so sometimes so it's not entirely their fault. But yea there are those sore loses who like to quit midgame so they're winning percentage won't go down which I think it does if you leave midgame but idk.

Love

after a game of hm and u won and u know ur about to get your 200+500 credit bonus but there was "a problem entering the room" so u are forced to log out and log back in and yu loose ur credits u won DX i lost over 700 credits (from ghost credits to 200 bonus credits and 500 credits for winning 5 games)... i am beyond irritated[DOUBLEPOST=1423051503][/DOUBLEPOST]wen this nonsense happens hm.png

Last edited:

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion
People who rage quit BEFORE the message was put, and they'd crash EVERYONES GAME, JUST BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO BE A LITTLE TATER TOT AND NOT LOSE BECAUSE OF THEIR SHOWN PERCENTAGE ON THE HOMEPAGE

EQUALLY, WHEN SOMEONE KEEPS ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO JOIN THEIR PIRATES GAME, AND EVERY TIME YOU JOIN, THEY KICK YOU OFF THE DENG TEAM, AND OMG I'VE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO YOU WHY ARE YOU KICKING ME YOU POOLNOODLE.

sunflowery

Ok, some people might be whatever about this but I HATE in POTC when someone gets stuck and another person, instead of waiting for them to get loose, shoots them and kills them. Like plz, it will take me a few seconds to get off this rock, lemme do my thing : (

(I will be honest tho, some ppl kill others while they themselves are stuck so I have gotten trigger happy in fear of dying once or twice)

I also hate when someone goes afk and they reappear snapping if you kill them. It's a game, if you are going to be inactive you will be murdered. End of story.

Last edited:

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion
when people in auctions low-offer something fierce because "it's an auction, we should be getting it for a very discounted price"
what? this isn't good will - it's an item you may have missed out on that you have a chance of getting, and that I have and don't need - so I am looking to swap it FOR SOMETHING PRETTY EQUAL TO ITS VALUE.

yes, it is going to get hated because there is an economy to this game.
i am one of the people who actually like the "economy" so sue me.

When I want to play POTC but I'm really bad at it and I don't want to ruin everyone's chances of winning or be labeled as that one player on the team that is practically useless but I still want to participate and have a good time and I'm sorry that I ruin it for you guys but I'm really trying my best here okay so try to have patience with me and understand that it is difficult for me to position myself correctly and accurately hit the target without being shot at first. #TheStruggle

When people ask what the prize is for DHTF/COB before the game even starts and complain if its only a shop item or not rare when they win it.. why does it matter? Just play for fun. It's a virtual game. You can always just sell it in the end or give it out as a prize yourself when you host. Oh and when they leave after finding out the prize isn't something great. Maybe they're bored and want to host a game.. not everyone has 5 extra of each rare item to give out as a prize lol.