VMK Pet-Peeves

When you're playing HM 1v1 and the other person runs away from you when they get turned even if you're getting closed in by their ghosts... and then they come chasing after you as soon as you get turned too.

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
When I'm playing HM 2v2, my teammate needed help on her level so I went down and helped and she didn't mind, BUT the other team tells me to go back to my own level.. Like excuuuse me?!

ok but when people claim that they were SO rich on original VMK, and are dirt poor on this "dumb recreation". they expect compensation even though we all had to start from the bottom, and now were here. i used to be filthy rich on VMK (i had parents that took me to WDW a lot). but starting over was just a small price to pay to play the game again tbh.

Zelena

When people go into a room with nice conversations and end up making sure the entire room is on them like they're some sort of precious jewel that needs to be looked at and talked about or it'll disintegrate.

MrIcyTea

Tea of Texas
ok but when people claim that they were SO rich on original VMK, and are dirt poor on this "dumb recreation". they expect compensation even though we all had to start from the bottom, and now were here. i used to be filthy rich on VMK (i had parents that took me to WDW a lot). but starting over was just a small price to pay to play the game again tbh.
It's funny, they think they will be compensated if they screenshot their inventory from 2008 on old VMK. Everyone started from the bottom even in the original VMK, why would they have the right to get items back?

I mean that would be strange if you SS your entire inventory on VMK back in 2008 because at that time you know it was going to be gone for good. Plus 7 years is a long time for nothing bad happening to your computer files that would erase that picture.

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
It's funny, they think they will be compensated if they screenshot their inventory from 2008 on old VMK. Everyone started from the bottom even in the original VMK, why would they have the right to get items back?

I mean that would be strange if you SS your entire inventory on VMK back in 2008 because at that time you know it was going to be gone for good. Plus 7 years is a long time for nothing bad happening to your computer files that would erase that picture.
Actually I do have a bunch of VMK screenshots from back in the day that have lasted all this time. Not to say that I think anyone should be getting their stuff back, but it isn't impossible for people to have pictures.

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
People who are rude to new players

If I see a new player I ALWAYS friend request them, and if I have some spare stuff I'll give them it for free. If it wasn't for the charity of some of my good friends when I first started I wouldn't have the things I have today. Like please don't make fun of that girl asking how to pull the sword in the stone or the guy who wants to trade his buyable furni for a firewall. Just be kind and patient and you may just make a new friend :dance2:

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
When people sit in the HM lobby, not play and talk about their whole life story... Awesome bro... take it to another room please.... I'm begging you!!
(not saying don't be social, that's awesome! BUT when you're talking sooo much and no one can see that I'm asking to join my game it gets annoying!!)

When people sit in the HM lobby, not play and talk about their whole life story... Awesome bro... take it to another room please.... I'm begging you!!
(not saying don't be social, that's awesome! BUT when you're talking sooo much and no one can see that I'm asking to join my game it gets annoying!!)
everything HM related I agree with LOL