VMK Pet-Peeves

When you've been playing potc all day with little lag and then at night it all goes downhill and it all happened so fast.... you lag so hard and before you even knew it you're just.... nothing & you didn't even get a chance to fire any canons

Karalora

Shrunken Ned's non-stop chatter in Jungle Cruise. No, you disembodied git, I can steer this thing just fine, it's the crocodile that keeps popping up right in front of me.

In Castle Fireworks, when you're following a particular shell just waiting for that twinkle, and another one flies up in front of it and messes up your timing.

Typing a sentence just one or two letters over the length of the chat field.

When people play with the Black Pearl and when people use Zombie or LIG Magic... :rage::rage::rage: and Firewalls in general... :rage::rage::rage: and when certain people get special treatment (don't get banned for certain things most people get banned for), not gonna name any names or anything... :rage::rage::rage:

Last edited:
when you offer someone mcqueen magic for their 2k and they say "nah"
selfish af
For 2k?! What a steal! Smh.[DOUBLEPOST=1428425734][/DOUBLEPOST]
When you buy a ring box and don't know how to open one and you waste 25k :I BTW TRADING UNOPENED RING BOX FOR 25K OR ANOTHER UNOPENED RING BOX :p
Can't open it?! Put it on your lanyard and click on the wand (where you'd find magic) and double click the ring. It opens. :D

[QUOTE
="Jaiie, post: 322627, member
: 8685"]How the people with the most 'rare' are all besties, and apparently want to act like this is middle school
, and be "cool kids" lol. Am I the only one who noticed?[/QUOTE
]

[QUOTE
="nikholeex3, post: 322857, member: 2092"]The fact that firewalls
are our entire economy -___-[/QUOTE
]
I agree
with you Nicole

Mine is when you can't backspace on your sig so if you make a typo you have to start
all over again /:
I hate when that happens

When people play with the Black Pearl
and when people use Zombie or LIG Magic... :rage::rage::rage: and Firewalls
in general... :rage::rage::rage: and when certain people get special treatment (don't get banned for certain things most people get banned for), not gonna name any names or anything... :rage::rage::rage:
UGH!! That drives me crazy

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
when you open up your shop, and people come in and convince others that you're overpriced just so they can make the trade! or side trading for products *you* are selling! please be respectfull and use the trade rooms![DOUBLEPOST=1428440311][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do not like when people tell the other person kill her (me)! But that is okay because I sink their ship and they go ugh. LOL
hey, as a person who dose that, know that it's all just for fun and games, BUT! if you dont like it, i'm sorry, i wont do it anymore

when you open up your shop, and people come in and convince others that you're overpriced just so they can make the trade! or side trading for products *you* are selling! please be respectfull and use the trade rooms![DOUBLEPOST=1428440311][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey, as a person who dose that, know that it's all just for fun and games, BUT! if you dont like it, i'm sorry, i wont do it anymore
LOL ty :)