What are you reading?

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic
I just finished reading The One, Gimme a Call, and Disney After Dark (Kingdom Keepers #1).
I'm planning on reading the rest of the Kingdom Keepers once I get my hands on them :P

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
A year later and I'm still on Fifty Shades Freed (the third book in Fifty Shades of Grey). I go through stages where I get super busy and end up stagnant in my reading and stuck on one book for a year or so. It's been 3 yrs and I'm still on the same chapter of one of the books from my favorite vampire series - House of Night. Hopefully when I'm finished Fifty Shades, up to speed with House of Night, I'm reading the Fault in Our Stars next.

Then maybe I'll finally feel like reading the Hunger Games, and Divergent.

ShinigamisDice

The Scourge of Avariciousness
Currently reading H.P. Lovecraft's Great Tales of Horror, and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. My friends kept nagging for me to read the Hunger Games series and it's okay, but not one of my favorite things.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
^hmmm is that part of the American Heart Association?

I picked up a book on Amazon this week called Essential quantum mechanics by Gary Bowman. So far, it is a very good read and I would recommend this for anyone interested in the quantum universe. Philosophies and theorems with the use of quantum mechanics as it also applies to physics.....great to see minds like this that are so open to the possibilities of the seemingly endless universe and how it works and is understood by human beings.

^hmmm is that part of the American Heart Association?

I picked up a book on Amazon this week called Essential quantum mechanics by Gary Bowman. So far, it is a very good read and I would recommend this for anyone interested in the quantum universe. Philosophies and theorems with the use of quantum mechanics as it also applies to physics.....great to see minds like this that are so open to the possibilities of the seemingly endless universe and how it works and is understood by human beings.
Yes it is actually, a part of a lot of material I have to just know like the back of my hand and that's only the start of it but I enjoy it.

And you lost me at quantum mechanics lol probably something I should know about but sounds good

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Yes it is actually, a part of a lot of material I have to just know like the back of my hand and that's only the start of it but I enjoy it.

And you lost me at quantum mechanics lol probably something I should know about but sounds good
I see. You'll get through it, as long as you enjoy it and believe in yourself then! =)

Ah...was just sharing what I started reading this week for enjoyment lol, sorry didn't mean to lose you there. Thought perhaps you were reading it for fun and not for school or something. I actually have three degrees =s...but to me their just pieces of paper and not what I truly desire from this world/for this world etc. While I'd agree with anyone that education is important, true wisdom is the most crucial. Truly, education means nothing, degrees mean nothing, material gains mean nothing without any wisdom. This is something my brother and I disagree on, he's a lawyer. He went to Harvard because he thought college names were crucial as well for what the piece of paper says etc. He thinks it's important, I don't. But hey...heh...most lawyers don't have a need for conventional wisdom I think...haha...ok bad lawyer...joke...Don't get me wrong I don't have any hatred towards my brother and he is smarter than he thinks but he cares way too much about what others think and the next 'dime' he makes off someone.

I've been re-reading the Harry Potter series this summer since I bought my the British editions, which is my first set of the books to own! I'm not so sure what I'll be reading next though...

I highly recommend Divergent and The Book Thief to anyone who hasn't read them already =)

I just read The Merciless bye Danielle Vega. If your're into creepy books I would suggest that. I just started The Best of Me today because I saw the trailer last night :)

Navii

I have to read some books for this upcoming school year. Those books are:
1) Their Eyes Were Watching God
2) Kindred
3) On The Road

Not my cup of tea as far as genre for books, but gotta' read them!

Jarvis