What Would You Do If....

sammielouwho

Depending if it looked rabid or not or if it had a collar - I would probably take it home or to a shelter!

What would you do if you were given 1,000 dollars and told you could only pick 5 things to spend it on?

Be shocked, ask who they were, and idk, probably tell them to leave? lol

What would you do if all you did and everyone else did was speak Zombie for the day?

Translation for Zombie:
errrrrrg rawrrrrrr grrrrr ruuuuuuun grrrrr errrrrrg errrrrrg grrrrr rawrrrr braaains ruuuuun errrrrg grrrrr ruuuun brains errrrrrg grrrrr ruuuuuun?

VampireBoy

I would literally lose my freakin mind if that actually happened.

What would you do if you woke up inside the Haunted Mansion at Disney World?

I would cry for the rest of my life and never go anywhere near an elevator again.

What would you do if you were stuck at the top of the Ferris wheel at California Adventure and rescuers couldn't reach you?

VampireBoy

Well eventually I would probably go crazy and just do my best to climb down Mickey's Fun Wheel.

What would you do if you were eating in the Rainforest Café and all the animals in it became real?

Bigbuddyr

I will get out of there as quickly as possible before they start a stampede to return to the wild.

What would you do if you wake up tomorrow 100 years in the future?

VampireBoy

Then I would go to Disney World and change the sign to Todayland instead of Tomorrowland lol.

What would you do if you were riding the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and the coaster cars swung upside down?

VampireBoy

It would be my dream come true considering the Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride.

What would you do if the fireworks show at Disney World started shooting fireworks at the audience?

Last edited: