Which Entry Was Yours?

Now that voting is all said and done, I think it would be fun to see who did what in the forum contests! I found it difficult to vote this year since the entries were all so cute!

My Gingerbread House (I love glitter glue)

My Dressed Up Pet (Meet Hayley!)
My Short Story (Oh my goodness thank you all I can't believe I actually won something :squee: )
It was a cold crisp December morning for Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit, Kanga, Roo, and Owl.

“Everyone, we need to decide what we are getting for our dear Christopher Robin today,” said Rabbit, “I’ll take suggestions now.”

Shivering, Kanga says, “How about we get him a new scarf and hat. In the blustery wind, he’ll need them to stay warm!”

“We got him that last year” groans Eeyore.

“Oh bother!” exclaims Pooh, “That was such a good idea.”

“Ooh hoo hoo hoo,” Tigger giggles, “I’ve got it! The perfect i-de-er. Let’s take a group picture and sign the frame so he can have us with him always.”

Roo, poking his head out of Kanga’s pouch says, “Yeah! Nice thinking Tigger!”

“B-b-but where are we going to take the picture?” Piglet stutters. “There’s s-s-so many places in th-th-the Hundred Acre Wood to choose from.”

“Think, think, think…” says Pooh.

Flapping his wings, Owl exclaims “I can fly to the top of the trees and find the perfect place!” Soaring high above his friends, he shouts down to the others “Over here! We can take it in the Nice Place for Picnics since we’ve made so many memories there.”

The group walked briskly through the snow to the Nice Place for Picnics to take their picture. As it came into view, a familiar figure was awaiting them. Oh no! It’s Christopher Robin!

“Hello guys!” exclaimed Christopher, “What are you up to?”

Stunned, the friends looked around at each other trying to figure out what to say. Finally, Eeyore groaned “We were trying to take a picture here for your Christmas present, but now you won’t be surprised.”

“Oh! It’s the thought that counts, and I’m very surprised,” Christopher replied, “maybe I could be in the picture too so we can remember this moment.”

“Oh, what a lovely idea! Let’s do it.” Kanga said.

In a flurry, Owl, Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Kanga, Roo, Christopher, and Eeyore began to pose as Rabbit set up the camera.

“A little to your left…No, your other left! Okay, perfect, say there,” directed Rabbit, “now, big smiles everyone! Ready? Now!” He set the timer and ran to his position in the group.

3…2…1…Snap!

The cold crisp December morning wasn’t so cold anymore, the group of friends warmed each others hearts with the Christmas spirit. It’s not about the gifts given on this holiday, it’s about the memories created with friends and family.

A HUGE Congratulations to all of the winners and GREAT JOB participants! :cheer:

Gingerbread Contest 2015.png
Not a creature was stirring, not even a ... It was a cold crisp December morning. As I entered the door, I eminently felt the warmth of the fireplace. I quickly noticed no one was awake. As I walked through the house, I scanned the room to make sure there wasn’t any potential danger. I searched for food and delicious desserts. I found untouched cookies by their lonesome on a table near a nicely decorated tree. I ate half of one of the cookies as I got quite full rather quickly by it. Then I heard running down the stairs, I got scared and hid under the huge presents. “Merry Christmas!”, a voice shouted. People were pulling presents out from the tree one by one and opening them. I got nervous as I would eventually get caught. Someone pulled a present from under me. “A mouse!”, someone yelled. They all screamed and shouted. I quickly made a haste to the door. I went through the door crack and ran away in the cold morning breeze as the sun was slowly rising. I ran and ran as the house's lights were becoming more distant.
Toby.3.jpg
(I didn't have any Christmas decorations, so I used construction paper :shrug:)[DOUBLEPOST=1453662490][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now that voting is all said and done, I think it would be fun to see who did what in the forum contests! I found it difficult to vote this year since the entries were all so cute!

My Short Story (Oh my goodness thank you all I can't believe I actually won something :squee: )
It was a cold crisp December morning for Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit, Kanga, Roo, and Owl.

“Everyone, we need to decide what we are getting for our dear Christopher Robin today,” said Rabbit, “I’ll take suggestions now.”

Shivering, Kanga says, “How about we get him a new scarf and hat. In the blustery wind, he’ll need them to stay warm!”

“Ooh hoo hoo hoo,” Tigger giggles, “I’ve got it! The perfect i-de-er. Let’s take a group picture and sign the frame so he can have us with him always.”

“B-b-but where are we going to take the picture?” Piglet stutters. “There’s s-s-so many places in th-th-the Hundred Acre Wood to choose from.”

Flapping his wings, Owl exclaims “I can fly to the top of the trees and find the perfect place!” Soaring high above his friends, he shouts down to the others “Over here! We can take it in the Nice Place for Picnics since we’ve made so many memories there.”

The group walked briskly through the snow to the Nice Place for Picnics to take their picture. As it came into view, a familiar figure was awaiting them. Oh no! It’s Christopher Robin!

Stunned, the friends looked around at each other trying to figure out what to say. Finally, Eeyore groaned “We were trying to take a picture here for your Christmas present, but now you won’t be surprised.”

“Oh! It’s the thought that counts, and I’m very surprised,” Christopher replied, “maybe I could be in the picture too so we can remember this moment.”

In a flurry, Owl, Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Kanga, Roo, Christopher, and Eeyore began to pose as Rabbit set up the camera.

“A little to your left…No, your other left! Okay, perfect, say there,” directed Rabbit, “now, big smiles everyone! Ready? Now!” He set the timer and ran to his position in the group.

3…2…1…Snap!

The cold crisp December morning wasn’t so cold anymore, the group of friends warmed each others hearts with the Christmas spirit. It’s not about the gifts given on this holiday, it’s about the memories created with friends and family.

A HUGE Congratulations to all of the winners and GREAT JOB participants! :cheer:
Oh, and congrats c:

Last edited:
Not a creature was stirring, not even a ... It was a cold crisp December morning. As I entered the door, I eminently felt the warmth of the fireplace. I quickly noticed no one was awake. As I walked through the house, I scanned the room to make sure there wasn’t any potential danger. I searched for food and delicious desserts. I found untouched cookies by their lonesome on a table near a nicely decorated tree. I ate half of one of the cookies as I got quite full rather quickly by it. Then I heard running down the stairs, I got scared and hid under the huge presents. “Merry Christmas!”, a voice shouted. People were pulling presents out from the tree one by one and opening them. I got nervous as I would eventually get caught. Someone pulled a present from under me. “A mouse!”, someone yelled. They all screamed and shouted. I quickly made a haste to the door. I went through the door crack and ran away in the cold morning breeze as the sun was slowly rising. I ran and ran as the house's lights were becoming more distant.
(I didn't have any Christmas decorations, so I used construction paper :shrug:)[DOUBLEPOST=1453662490][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, and congrats c:
OMG I VOTED FOR YOUR RAT BECAUSE IT WAS CREATIVE AND CUTE. Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3…2…1…Snap!

I want to snuggle your dog. :halcyon: Such a cutie!!

My story:

K- Mistletoe on the USS Enterprise

It was a cold, crisp December morning on the Terran home world. Across the galaxy, aboard the USS Enterprise, the crew faced their own chilly atmosphere.
"Listen here you green blooded hobgoblin, the mistletoe is going up." Doctor McCoy was toe to toe with the Vulcan, his finger jabbing into Spock's chest.

Looking down at the other man, the Vulcan kept his face impassive, "Doctor, I am simply stating that it is illogical for two to become intimate because they have stepped under a poisonous, parasitic plant and therefore should not be set up over the lift."

The shorter man grumbled and shoved the plastic plant in question at the First Officer. "Just do it," he huffed before storming away.

Spock watched the doctor make his way over to where Nyota and Chekov were placing decorations on the tree. Looking away he looked down at the plastic plant in his hand for a moment before making his way over to the turbo lift.

He quickly made way with the mistletoe, his arms stretched above his head, when the lift door opened to reveal a familiar set of eyes.

The other man's eyes drifted from Spock's face before landing on the object in his hands. Before Spock could blink lips were pressed to his and gone just as quickly.

"Yo Bones, you said you needed me? Kirk stepped around the Vulcan, ignoring the green tint he had taken to and stepped onto the bridge. Doctor McCoy smiled, "You know what, what I needed just got done."

My gingerbread house isn't on my phone but Snoopy was mine and so was A in the pet contest- the very pouty Malinios in the goofy santa hat

I really feel like people missed out on not knowing that I had Dorito trees (since Doritos were invented at Disneyland, hurr durr,) and potato chip roofing tiles.
I'm usually better at papercraft, but I only had like 1.5hrs to make this because I was pressed for time.

I feel like I should have been given a big pile of ash just for making them both sit for the few moments it took to get a photo.
The dog is Trixie, named as such because she followed me home and we could never find her owner. After being with us for almost a month, we didn't have the heart to re-home her through a shelter, so she tricked us into keeping her. She's my little sweetheart.
The cat is MouseKat, named as such because she has three spots on her back that miraculously make a perfect Mickey Mouse head shape. My roomie insisted that we keep her... granted, Trixie rescued her from under our house at 3 weeks old. She was a runt and underdeveloped, so she had to be hand-reared. Her mom is a known feral that no one can manage to catch (we've tried so hard) and she leaves her kittens under houses to die at least by the time they are 8 weeks old. She's a pretty good kitten, though she had the hand-reared issues of not knowing when to stop, and nipping, etc. She plays fetch with bottlecaps, and we've trained her to sit and roll over. We're pretty sure she thinks she's a dog because of Trixie, but hey, she's pretty neat.
"Why are you focusing so much on the cat when your dog is your best friend?"
I was allergic to cats growing up, and I'm on a lot of allergy meds so that we can keep the cat, and she's my first cat and I'm excited.

Mousie's Mickey Mouse head marking.

Mousie playing with one of her favorite toys: a Lucifer Tsum Tsum from the Cinderella line.

Mousie being startled by me taking photos of her on her new cat-tree.

The Best Christmas in Forever...

It was a cold crisp December morning, and Princess Anna of Arendelle awoke to the sight of snow on her window. For a moment she smiled sleepily and thought about how much fun it would be to make Olaf some snow-friends, but as her drowsiness faded a sharp realization hit her. What if this snow was simply because there was something wrong? What if Elsa wasn't well? What if she was hurt!

She dashed from her bed with disheveled hair, leaving her bunny slippers behind as he flung open the door and took off down the hall.
"ELSA?!" she yelled as she aggressively knocked on her sister's door. After there was no reply she tried the handle and found it to be open. She peeked inside to see an empty room, but then heard a familiar voice behind her.
"What are you up to?" Queen Elsa laughed, a warm smile on her face.
"Oh! I'm just... uh... seeing if you've already wrapped all my... your! Christmas presents!" Anna replied sheepishly. She didn't want to admit that her mind had immediately shot to negativity and worry.
"Is that so?" questioned her snowy-haired sister as she gave the ginger a knowing look, then beckoned her over to a window. "Well see for yourself, then."

Anna peered out the window to see that the gates were open and that the town square had been frozen over to create a large ice-skating rink. Everyone in Arendelle was already there, including Sven, who had an ice-skate strapped to each hoof and was eagerly following after Kristoff for the carrot that was in his pocket. Anna let out a squeal of excitement when her eyes drifted over the huge pile of presents under the largest and best-decorated tree she'd ever seen. Though the sight that made her want to get outside as soon as she possibly could most of all was much simpler. A hot chocolate stand and a grilled cheese sandwich stand with visible warm steam billowing away from them, their scents filling the square, were both calling to her.

"Oh, thank you, Elsa! This is going to be the best Christmas we've ever had!" she said giddily, jumping up and down. She only stopped to give her sister a quick hug and then take off happily down the hall to put on some warm clothes and head outside.

"Merry Christmas, Anna." Elsa said softly as her sister bounded away. The Queen gave off a pleased sigh and glanced out the window again before heading out to the town square herself. They really were going to have the best Christmas... for the first time in forever.

Mousie's Mickey Mouse head marking.

Mousie playing with one of her favorite toys: a Lucifer Tsum Tsum from the Cinderella line.

Mousie being startled by me taking photos of her on her new cat-tree.

Mousie is REALLY cute!