Why did you choose your VMK name?

What was the reason behind your VMK name as a kid? What made you choose it?
I've heard some pretty funny stories, so share yours.

Mine was CubbyDoggie, and was simply because my grandmother had a dog named Cubby that I adored.
People would call me Dog or Dog.i. :lol:

mine was ScaryRetroSand..
I originally chose it because i was jut making a clone and didnt want to be a guest, but then i made better friends on that one then my regular account so i switched over. People often called me either Scary or Retro or Sand or a combination of 2. Never all 3 and i have NO idea why lol :lol:

Pocky said:
Mine was Technafairy because I was obsessed with 'Winx Club' back in the days!
Aw I used to love that show, too. Musa was my favorite. ;)

Monster said:
mine was ScaryRetroSand..
I originally chose it because i was jut making a clone and didnt want to be a guest, but then i made better friends on that one then my regular account so i switched over. People often called me either Scary or Retro or Sand or a combination of 2. Never all 3 and i have NO idea why lol :lol:
I think it's so funny how we all made up nicknames for one another. They just stuck.

Jedi was was taken, and so was Jedi_Master, Kit_Fisto was considered inappropriate, and I'm pretentious person when I want to (See my avatar at time of posting), so I decided to be THE_Jedi_Master.

Originally, I wanted to be "confetti". (I heard it in that song by Tim McGraw "Confetti falling down.." and I don't remember the rest.. I just had that part stuck in my head lol). "confetti" was taken, so I made "confettii" which sounded stupid. I came back the following day and made "ace-confetti".
It kind of stuck c:
My very first vmk account was hipersons (my fifth grade creativity at its finest). I then switched to "aeropink" (aeropostal was my favorite clothing store and I went with pink because pink was sooo mainstream).
I had boy accounts, too. Tristancutieboy was my boy account.. and yes, I went into boys meet girls rooms and picked me up a girl. (So if you went "out" with a Tristancutieboy.. sorry to burst your bubble.

Unicat

fox enthusiast
Mine was Unicat. I originally chose the name when I was younger, around 10 or so because my two favorite animal were unicorns and cats. I believe the name Unicorncat was taken so I used Unicat.

After that, the name kind of just stuck and I used it for everything, one being VMK.

I wanted to be a doctor at the time, and I was also in karate. DoctorKarate.. Pretty lame.. I picked a boy avatar, cause I thought they were super cute [don't judge.] Don't really remember what my girl account was called..

Savvy

Well this one is a long story. I was originally PrinceFantasmic... not sure why, but Fantasmic was my favorite thing at Disneyland, so there's that. I then met a great friend that I lost contact with now, but her nickname was Savvy. So I made a new account called SavvysFriend. And THEN after I lost contact with her, I named myself after another one of my friends, Yo, and became SavvyYo. Now I'm just Savvy to eliminate the complications :p

I was 9 and i remember it saying "username:" and i didnt even understand what it really meant and i then i entered "who me?" and then it wouldnt let me do that so i just put mewho... I stuck with it ever since.

Oswald

Mine was Acescarecrow. At first I wanted Scarecrow, but it wouldn't allow it, so it added Ace to it and I went with it :)

neverlander

i was slushiewushie and i honestly have no idea why.. it kinda just came to mind.
everyone called me ice though hahaha.

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
Well my name was going to be katara57 like it was on Nicktropolis, but I don't think numbers were allowed in names?? So I then started doing some thinking...
A lot of names I had in mind were taken, so then I thought, hey! Why not have my birth month as my name??
But sadly, May was taken.

Now what happened after that, is history:

Because my 9 year old hands accidentally typed Aptil instead of April. LOL when they finally changed my name from Guest to the name I chose, I stared at my name long and hard like "What... I don't remember typing Aptil.. did they change my name??"
And then I looked down at the keyboard and saw how close the R and T were to each other and I mentally slapped myself. I was a fast typer back then too and I didn't look down at the keyboard as I typed. Also the r looked like a t to me either way at a glance and I wouldn't have been able to tell unless I stared at the name for a good 5 minutes, lol.
I should've known I did something wrong though because they said the name wasn't taken and I was sure 'April' would've been taken if May was @u@;.

So anyway, from that day on, I was then known as the girl with that weird name.

"What's an Aptil?" they would say.
"Aptil is a dumbo title" others would say. (Kids were mean :'C )
"It was supposed to be he moon.the (month)," I would respond over and over and over.

"How do you even say Aptil?" they would ask.
"Like the moon.the (month) but with a tee (t)," I would reply. "Or just say apple"

Aptil just kinda stuck after that~! I'm quite fond of it. It's an odd name but still~

Mine was AlphaLoveTink because I was bad at choosing names but one of the updates made me change my name because "love" was unacceptable so I changed to ShyTab and my nickname was Duck.i, lol. But I'm not shy anymore so now it's just Tabitha.

Acey said:
I had boy accounts, too. Tristancutieboy was my boy account.. and yes, I went into boys meet girls rooms and picked me up a girl. (So if you went "out" with a Tristancutieboy.. sorry to burst your bubble.
I thought our relationship meant something /:

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
My username was Cheer_Girlie, because at the time I did competitive cheer and, well, I am very girlie. The name really stuck with me, and sometimes I regret using other names. I've moved on, but I love that my old friends still call me Cheer. :D