idk why i chose it.
i remember the exact moment when i made my account
and i had no clue what to name myself.
i somehow came up with this, but i didn't know how to spell "princess"
i asked my aunt, and she forgot to include the "r",
so pincesspiggy was born.

and for my myvmk name, kay,
well, it's basically about my vfk name.
i was originally princess_kyra, but i didn't wanna be called princess.
so i had people call me kay. then i changed my name to miss_kay,
and was tired of people calling me miss, so i changed it to special_kay
i loved that name, and then eventually i changed it to kaylovee.
and i quit shortly after that, and a year and a half later myvmk opened,
and i wanted to find some vfk people, so i became kay. :)
it's my online alter-ego, per say.

My ingame name is Vici. On Toontown, I had made triplets with two friends called Veni, Vidi and Vici. Later, the name stuck as I used it on a Toontown forum and now, with Toontown gone, it's kind of something to keep me connected to the game.

Symphony

Mine was PrincessKimie...
I was home from school sick and I had been watching Full House reruns all day. Kimmy was my favorite character, and I loved (and still do love) the Disney princesses... So I combined the two, but for some reason I spelled "Kimmy" as "Kimie", and it just stuck.

As for my current name, Symphony, I'm really into music. Simplest explanation ever. Hahah. I also just wanted a simple one-word name... and I love how Symphony is spelled. It's one of my favorite words.

I used to be Fashion_Diva, but then I became Marnetti, just by playing around with my full name ;)

In the original VMK, I had the name KashinniaMay. Not sure where I came up with Kashinnia but May was because of my favorite month. Everyone called me "cash" in the game so I decided, hey why not? So it became Kash. Now I have many nicknames, most common being: Kash Money ;D

katiebcat

I orginally chose katiebcat out of the blue, it was almost a random draw, My name is katie, my first initial of my last name is b, and i have a cat. any name i tried to give it kept getting rejected too, so i kept katiebcat even on myvmk

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
My account name is Desertfreak

I got it because it was my self-made nickname become real

(meaning I created it, and they my friends started calling me it.)

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
Well when I first heard about the game, I wanted the name 'Blue'... for some odd reason. But of course, that was taken, and so I looked at the list of names they had, and I saw IndigoBlue, and liked it. At the time I didn't even know Indigo was another shade of blue, I just thought it sounded cool.

I used that account for a while, and then once I discovered I didn't like that titled, I changed it to CuriousBumblebee.. and still have no idea why. That ended up being my username for multiple forums and other things.

Once I heard about MyVMK, as much as I wanted to keep the old name, I figured not a lot of people knew me anyway so it doesn't hurt to change it.
I wanted to be one of the firsts to get my name, and I have been in love with Alice for years... so therefore, I am Alice.

:)

Yalina

Beyonce's Daughter
I still don't know honestly haha. I was young when I made my account so I can't even remember why I chose the name yalina lol.

I use to be
Afene
Why did I choose that?
I thought I was being "original" it sounds like a girl name doesn't it?
But I was confused what I was suppose to do when joining for the first time. So that is why I chose that. LOL

avassoccer was my first account i really used, i was in like 5th grade and played alot of soccer my whole life. and threw the avas in there just for fun lol