Why did you choose your VMK name?

Rabbit

It's a bit of a long story, because my old titles influenced how I ended up with this title. Super-short reason why I chose this title? I like rabbits. Always have. If you want the full version:

A little-kid me back in June of 2005 wanted to choose a nice name for the new game VMK introduced to me by my dad. I somehow came up with the name Lovely, but I misspelled it as Lovly. They didn't accept that title(I assume someone else chose it), so I was given a list of titles with the same "Lovly" at the end but a new prefix at each one (AceLovly, etc) going in alphabetical order. Of those names, I chose AdventureLovly, and thus I went into the game a couple days later with my accepted title. 2 and a half years went by when in January or February of 2008, I was denied immediate access to logging into VMK because "The title "AdventureLovly" could not be accepted" and that I will have to enter a new one. As shocked as I was, I didn't think they would let me reuse my title again so I decided on dropping the "Lovly"(it sounded silly anyway and I learned a while later I misspelled it) and replacing it with my favorite animal, the Rabbit. A few days as being a Guest again went by before they accepted Adventure_Rabbit and let me have a real title again, only to close the game down a few months later(Didn't want me to get too used to my new title O_o). I've been using my newer title on VFK since Day 1 and have no intention of changing it. But over here, I wanted a smaller, simpler title, so I've shortened it to simply "Rabbit".
There's my story. I still don't know why they would accept and then un-accept a title like mine.. Unless they didn't want anyone to have the name Lovely in the first place and only accepted AdventureLovly by accident. u_u Oh well.

Tink

Wasn't a kid at the time (still not...har har), I ended up with the name tinkrbellas. I couldn't get VMK to run on my desktop, not even with VMK help, so my only way to play for about a year was when I was able to go work with Geggy and play on his work computer. I was a guest#### forEVER! Wanted TinkerBell but of course that would be taken so every few weeks I was able to try a new name and eventually got tinkrbellas. Never liked it but at the time I just wanted to play and not be guest####. Changed later to Cindrbellas at Disneyland with a new character, keeping similar name for holding reputation.

torch

My name wasn't actually Torch in the original, but it ended up being a nickname from the game, and it kind of just stuck, which was great.

Rachielass, I chose because my name is Rachel and a lot of people called me Rach or Rachie back then, and 'Lass' is slang talk for 'girl' where I come from C:

I originally wanted "DisneyMad" as that would watch my MSN Messenger screen-name at the time. Unfortunately, that was taken, and StitchMad came into being!

Well I was introduced by my friend and I had NO idea what to name my character.. I wasn't the most creative 4th grader. My friend ended up naming my character for me after the main character in a book she had just read, so I became KikiStrike. However, I decided that I prefer Invisible, so that's what I changed to for OVMK and now this!

My name on VMK was spookyatomicking and still would be spookyatomicking in other MMO games because it just reminds me of course, VMK. ^-^

Well anyways, I was looking through the name list that VMK had rather than typing my own, so I came across the name of spookyatomicking. When I was around 7 or 8 at that time of choosing the name, I wanted to be a King or President of something like for the US or something like that. (But of course now obviously, I was a kid, most of us wanted to be someone that others were in a big major thing, I don't wanna be a president anymore.) Anyways umm, picking also the word "spooky" and "atomic" in the name, was pretty much random as it seem cool and yah.

So basically again, I've been using the name spookyatomicking in any other MMO games that accepts it because it remind me of VMK.

~Spooky

I was sporty-tink because almost all other "Tinkerbell" related names were taken by the time I registered, and I was sick of trying options. I typed in "sporty-tink", expecting another decline, but it worked! & that just became my name
Most people referred to me as Sport, but all of my friends knew I more than preferred to be called Tink. (I actually grew quite agitated with some people when called sport- silly when I think about it now :lol: :lol: )

Oh jeez lemme try to remember this name....

I believe it was 'sorareed', and looking back I can still very clearly see why my twelve year old ADHD brain thought this was a good idea: "Hey, let's just combine Sora (Since we're so freakin' obsessed with Kingdom Hearts recently) with my last name! That's creative!"

In fact I think around 2007 I made a second character named JesterJack, which I think came from a topper for a Gingerbread house from Haunted Mansion Holiday

Now I just stick with Creativiti

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
i was creating my vmk account and i wanted to be "americasnexttopmodel" or "missamerica" but it would not let me choose that. i went to ask my dad and he told me to be a good little girl. therefore, goodgal was born.
my newer username is just my french name and my middle name, lol.

I would give anything to go back and see what was going through my head when I decided to pick "scrunchyfreak"
I guess that's what happens when you give a little kid a keyboard and the option to pick her own username, lol -_-

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
It Rhymed and saw someone else with a [adjective.noun] setup so i decided to copy it and it also rhymed. But i wanted to choose Euphoria first since i was into eurphoric trance at that time of my youth.