Tattoos

some of these ideas are great (:
i support a breaking bad tattoo actually
Bryan Cranston received a letter from Anthony Hopkins.
Anthony Hopkins is a LEGEND when it comes to acting.
Anthony Hopkins told Bryan that "That was the finest acting I have ever seen, Mr. Cranston." Anthony told Bryan that he had lost hope in acting, until he saw Bryan play Walter White in Breaking Bad.
There is a reason why Breaking Bad is so [removed] amazing.

I want alot of tats.

Some of my ideas are a moon on the back of my neck, "may the stars guide you" in elvish, a ying yang sign, an owl and a vinyl record. (don't know where I want those yet)

I will be getting my tattoo in June when I return from Spain!

Mumford lyrics, on the inner side of my right foot.

"Keep the earth below my feet"

Basically reminding me to stay grounded, and remember what's important. The song is all about remembering to serve and learn throughout your life, two things that I'm incredibly passionate about. Plus, Mumford has put on two of the best live shows I've ever experienced.
I want a Mumford one too!
They brought Gentlemen of The Road to my home town and it brought over 2x the population of this town and it was the greatest 3 days of my life.
"Your soul you must keep totally free" is what I want.

So glad to have found another Mumford lover!

I have 9 tattoos
-heart means everything on my back
-a small pink heart on my arm
-a blue freckle on my arm
-a butterfly on my belly
- Hakuna matata above my ribs
-dog paw print and angel wings on my foot
- clover on my foot
- camel on my big toe
- dreamer across my wrist

my next ones:
an elephant on my thigh :D
something Disney (still thinking about it)

I love tattoos

vause

You should do the castle logo with the flags, and not the entire circle and VMK wording.
(But it's yours so it's up to you)

Ranch

I suggest somewhere where not everyone will see it, might be hard to constantly explain the meaning..
lol.. I already put E.P.C.O.T. Center retro ride logos on one arm.. it's too late for that lol.

I was thinking a wrist watch tattoo.. but with the logo as the watch face.. because there's always time for VMK!

Ranch

what do you mean, Alzheimer's disease?

If you're meaning care what people think about tattoos, nah i can't do that.. that's no fun.

If you're meaning it's a kid's game.. no it's not. :P

guys... this is vmk... sir, have you not thought about seeing it as an elder AND PROBABLY forgetting what it is?
It's called a passion. I have a passion for running and try to squeeze it in my schedule anywhere I can.
If that means I run at 3am when it's 20 degrees outside, then i'll run at 3am when it's 20 degrees outside