Tattoos

please dont tattoo this like you will regret it
agreed. you'll look back at it and be like why did i do this
why didnt someone stop me
and we'll be here shaking our heads saying we tried to stop you

It's pretty impressive that you guys know what someone else will think in the future! Ooh, do me next!
you will befriend a gypsy who will force you into working as a belly dancer until the day you die

Sometimes in life you need to do something spontaneous. If you keep thinking too far ahead, and worry too much it's not healthy!
Being spontaneous sometime's is good for you. Come on guys I thought we were all Disney fans here..Hello?? Hakuna Matata anyone?

Sometimes in life you need to do something spontaneous. If you keep thinking too far ahead, and worry too much it's not healthy!
Being spontaneous sometime's is good for you. Come on guys I thought we were all Disney fans here..Hello?? Hakuna Matata anyone?
Its like you read my mind!! Hello are y'all getting the tattoo??? NO!!!! He is, so it should be up to him. If he wants it, then let him get it. And how do you know he will regret it later?! He's getting something that means something to him, let the guy be! Worry about your own body and not his:)

Its like you read my mind!! Hello are y'all getting the tattoo??? NO!!!! He is, so it should be up to him. If he wants it, then let him get it. And how do you know he will regret it later?! He's getting something that means something to him, let the guy be! Worry about your own body and not his:)
his skin is going to be wrinkly and he's eyes will be sagging
"what does this tattoo mean grandpa"
"oh sonny my favorite game"
"ur a nerd grandpa"

Those are called veins. Some people have them raised close to the skin. Also the movment from the tattoo needle draws them out further.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Okay, I have not read all the posts, so I don't know if this has been asked and/or suggested. My apologies in advance. I don't have any desire to get a tattoo, however, I thought it would be fairly cool if you could take a design somewhere and they could make a fake tattoo for you. You know, one of those that you stick on with a hot washcloth. They last about a week. As I mentioned, I have never gotten a REAL tattoo, not for fear of pain, just because there is nothing that I would want permanently inked on my body. I THINK (and you can correct me if I'm wrong) some tattoo parlors do something similar in order to follow the pattern.

Basically, and this may really simplify it, it would be like a birthday cake or tee shirt impression. You can currently take a picture into most bakeries or embroidery shops, they scan it in, print it on transfer paper and then press it onto the cake or tee shirt. Instead of using a transfer paper for the cake or tee shirt, you would use the "toy" tattoo paper. I would expect you might even be able to do this at home if the paper is available on the open market. Again, forgive my ignorance on the subject, but I like the idea of a temporary item, to at least test it out for a week or two, or at least for a bit of fun.

Fairy

I think anyone on this thread saying that you will regret this tattoo when you're older is super closed minded and needs to reevaluate their views on life and be a little less judgmental. :-)

I myself have a few tattoos, some big, some small, some with meaning, some without, and I personally won't regret any of them. I love the idea and I think you should go for it, and post pictures if you do.

princesstianna

I think anyone on this thread saying that you will regret this tattoo when you're older is super closed minded and needs to reevaluate their views on life and be a little less judgmental. :-)

I myself have a few tattoos, some big, some small, some with meaning, some without, and I personally won't regret any of them. I love the idea and I think you should go for it, and post pictures if you do.

I think ppl that comment on other ppls opinions are down right annoying and also close minded too. :)

He questioned and wanted an opinion..I gave him a real answer. Just Saying. Have a nice day.

THANK YOU!!!!! I have two tattoos, and I love them. I definitely won't regret them when I get older! Art is BEAUTIFUL in every shape and form, whether it's a painting or a permanent tattoo. I love seeing other people's tattoos cause it shows you their personality and most people have some BAD A tattoos:) OH AND I WANT PLENTY MORE TATTOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!