Tattoos

Love the retro Epcot tattoos, Ranch. My hubby, KingQuackATac is drooling over those. hehe I always feel like tattoos should reflect your passions. For many of us, VMK will be a part of our lives and memories forever. We love the watch idea, the logo definitely lends itself to that.

By the way, seeing your arm made me pull out our old Epcot soundtrack. (Veggie, Fruit, Fruit, Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit) :)

katiebcat

lol.. I already put E.P.C.O.T. Center retro ride logos on one arm.. it's too late for that lol.

I was thinking a wrist watch tattoo.. but with the logo as the watch face.. because there's always time for VMK!
ive thought about doing something like that but i rather be stuck with needles for a blood test or giving blood... but having the vmk logo somewhere like my shoulder could be cool but tattoos are not my thing

neverlander

who cares how it looks when you get older? nothing looks good on when you're older :D
i say get it ^_^ i like the wrist idea. but maybe the back of your leg? or.. on your side where it hurts right under your armpit.
if you get it i hope you post some pics!

Heidi

I have two tattoos.

I have baby Simba on my shoulder, and this picture is kind of bad because it was literally right after I got it done..

I got this in April for my 19th birthday. Happy birthday to me.

And I have the word "faith" on my foot, which I plan to get covered up soon. Too many people ask me if I'm religious and it's annoying.
I'm not going to post a picture of it because feet are weird

I also have 11 piercings. That's pretty fun.

lol.. I already put E.P.C.O.T. Center retro ride logos on one arm.. it's too late for that lol.

I was thinking a wrist watch tattoo.. but with the logo as the watch face.. because there's always time for VMK!
you have nice arms, and the vmk tattoo is a neat idea post pics if you get it!

Graham

オミッド

you look like you got some track marks on your arm