Big Brother S16 Discussion Thread

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I finally caught myself up earlier yesterday just in time to watch live last night. I'm team Derrick all the way, I knew in my mind from episode two that he would win, I may be wrong but right now he rules the house. I'm over Frankie BTW, he threw a Hail Mary with coming out telling everyone who his sister is, and it isn't working. From watching the live feeds it looks like Nicole is going home, which I'm happy about since she doesn't really know what's going on at all, and she doesn't really stand a chance right now.[\SPOILER]

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Without a doubt, this year's game is centered around Frankie. I can't even imagine the numbers Frankie is bringing in for BB and I doubt we'll see him go (if at all) until the very very end.

Am I the only person who thinks Frankie is really annoying? The only reason he made it on the show in the first place is because of his sister, and he might win America's Favorite strictly due to this connection, despite better game play from people like Derrick. According to people who watch the feeds, he's really irritating, and ever since he made his big reveal, he's walked around the house with a sense of smug arrogance. I understand you have to play the game with a ruthless attitude, but some of the stuff he says is disgusting. As much as I want him to go home soon, I think Grodner will try to keep him in the house for as long as possible to help the ratings.
100 percent agree with your view on Frankie!
As someone who does watch live feeds Frankie and Christine really bother me. They make fun of everyone in the house for no reason and think they are better than everyone. It's sad to see another one of my favorite players leave the house (I won't say the name because some don't watch feeds). I don't think Frankie and Christine realize that there will be a point in the game where their alliance will have to turn on each other. This season has been so boring because everyone just votes with the house . I do give props to Derrick he is running the house with no blood on his hands. In fact when Hayden got evicted Frankie and Christine got all the blame and Derrick just watched it unfold lol.

OK @M.I.N.T.Y I think we share the same brain.

I will also add Zach being another one that doesn't seem to realize they will have to turn on each other. Ive said all along that Derrick is the puppet master and he is most deserving to win based on game play.
I believe Donny will win Americas Fav. His sisters followers wont take the time to vote. And even if they did, I think the shows fans will outnumber votes from Ariana followers.
And to the conspiracy I add this. Early hours 2 mornings ago. Derrick and Cody talking. Derrick said that Caleb tried to rejoin the BotB but that producers stopped him. And then the feeds cut away to Fish.

And to the conspiracy I add this. Early hours 2 mornings ago. Derrick and Cody talking. Derrick said that Caleb tried to rejoin the BotB but that producers stopped him. And then the feeds cut away to Fish.
Big shock there. BB was trying to portray Frankie as the good guy and Caleb as the bad.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Big shock there. BB was trying to portray Frankie as the good guy and Caleb as the bad.
They want Frankie to win, not just any other random person. And it's pretty unfair. Like what Zach said last night, he was pretty much saying that playing the rest of the game is a total waste of time. I agree with Zach, CBS is behind Frankie.

I get frustrated with Zach at times, I just want to tell him not to trust Frankie at all. Frankie is so quick to turn on Zach even though they are in an alliance (Final 2 deal? I could be wrong). If Frankie is so quick to turn on Zach it should show the other house guests how untrustworthy he is and vote him out. Of course that wont happen thanks to production.
I was sad to see Nicole go but I have a strong feeling she will come back. It will be tough coming back again and she will have a major target on her back. If she does come back she must win HOH and ensure her safety. Hopefully by then there will be no more 2 HOH and BOTB!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I can't put into words how I felt about this week, so enjoy my GIF reactions:

Essentially:

Basically I think we're all on the same page which is that basically nobody but Frankie is going to win because in the end all BB cares about is who brought them $$$ and Frankie/Ariana brought them lots of fans and $$$. I'm only going to continue watching since this is my first time watching BB and I want to see what else this game entails. I hate pretty much everyone in the house and am glad I don't play BB because I would probably drop kick everybody but Donny to the floor. K. BYE.

I think a cool twist would've been the producers exposing the alliances and people's targets a few weeks ago. We needed more interesting twists this season. None of the twists so far have been really game changing in my opinion and do people even really care about Team America? Especially after the last two failed missions.....*cough* Exposing secrets and what not could've thrown an excellent curve in everybody's game. Shake the house up.

But yeah, this week officially made me rank this season as meh. Any suggestions on better seasons that will reintroduce me to the show? I feel like this season was a lame one to walk into.

@Oreo Any season before 15 (last year). Good twists have been Coup d'Etat. The holder of the Coup d'Etat has the power to overthrow the HOH nominations. They are also able to name their own replacement nominees. And Pandora's Box usually sets of a frenzy. This one is different every time. It can be good for one and bad for the rest of the house. I have seen evicted players return, players win money and other prizes, visit from a loved one, trip out of the house, Veto's, slop passes. Last year America got to secretly use a favorite player to secretly nominate another house guest. This was great because it gave the underdog a shot at shifting power.

Even if the producers flat out revealed the alliances, do you really think things would be different? The alliances have been made clear and yet everyone evicted has allowed their own fate by going along with things. I'm looking forward to seeing these boys turn on each other and realizing they are #5, 4, 3 in a partnership where they thought they had a final 2. Also, Christine and Victoria stand a good chance of making it to the end. Who would you rather sit next to? A strong player who made moves, or a weak one who is a follower and wont get votes.

The 2 HOH and BotB has been awful. It gave the girls a horrible disadvantage up against huge ripped males Devin, Cody, Caleb, Frankie, Zach, Hayden, Derrick and even Donny. Always being weaker, the girls were chosen in the hopes they would lose so a player could stay HOH even if a female was HOH. I hope they never bring this back.

OK i just had a thought about this coming week. There is usually a Pandora's box for the HOH. I'm thinking the first 4 Jury members will play a comp that only we see. The following week the HOH gets Pandora's box and can either choose that (they wont know whats in it) or say a monetary prize. If they pick the box, the Jury member gets to re-enter? I'm thinking this based on Julie saying they "might" return to the game.

@Oreo I agree production is in love with Ariana Grande/Frankie. Julie even asked Victoria what the most surprising thing was this summer and everyone expected her to talk about Frankies sister being Ariana Grande. Bless Victoria for not talking about it and Frankies reaction to Victoria's answer was priceless. Even when Julie was talking to Nicole it was brought up again.. Ariana might as well be brought into the game and play it herself.

P.S I took my spoiler down because house guests changed their minds on who they wanted to nominate and I don't want to give out false information. Basically Derrick is running this house and the house guests are too blind to see it.

Last edited:
Big game spoiler below. You have been warned....

I'm glad Donny and Chrsitine won BOB. Christine tried to throw it but I'm guessing production stepped in like what happened with Frankie. One of the Detonators will have to leave this week, which is great, but it's looking more and more likely to be Zach leaving, which stinks for drama.

Don't read game play/live feed spoiler (Unless you watch livefeeds :) )
They plan on sitting Zach down and telling him he is defiantly going to be evicted... That is not a good idea at all Zach will blow all of their games up! Are they serious that is such a bad move! We all know Zach won't take it well and I hope he does blow up their alliance. Frankie told Christine he knows hes safe for next week.. When in reality he is Derricks next target. Frankie also thinks this is his best move.. no bd Derrick would be his best move. Zach also has a chance of coming back but I hope its Nicole or Hayden.

In reality a bag of Skittles was the HOH this week.
When Donny won BOTB all by himself it was brilliant. It breaks my heart how they isolate him and he knows everyone is against him. Christine handing the dog bones to the other side really angered me. I don't like the idea of throwing botb it always fails. I didn't like it when Caleb did it and I don't even like Frankie. /SPOILER]

@M.I.N.T.Y

Christine got in trouble for doing that apparently. Zingbot's a good enough punishment for her. She freaked out about Cody's zing involving her and Cody cuddling.