Pirates Opening Day!

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Don't say the delay is pathetic. If some of you are still being hasty about pirates not being released, that looks bad on you, not Amy.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Just remember that Amy is doing everything she can. If you have concerns, please contact myself and not her, she does not need the added stress. Those that are angry, we completely understand, we were truly hoping to get this together for you. As of right now, no more timers, everything will be out when it is ready. For now, we hope the crates and possibly some new things coming will make up for delays we keep putting on pirates. Again, so very sorry for the inconvenience :(

-Snow

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Just remember that Amy is doing everything she can. If you have concerns, please contact myself and not her, she does not need the added stress. Those that are angry, we completely understand, we were truly hoping to get this together for you. As of right now, no more timers, everything will be out when it is ready. For now, we hope the crates and possibly some new things coming will make up for delays we keep putting on pirates. Again, so very sorry for the inconvenience :(

-Snow
I think that getting rid of all deadlines is best until it's really ready.

Myth

I wish they wouldn't have waited till there was 18 minutes left on the counter to say something. I cancelled plans in real for this and so many of us got so hyped up to be disappointed again. I completely understand and I get the delay, but waiting till the last few minutes to make an announcement for the second time in a row is really frustrating. If they knew it wasn't going to be released today, why didn't they make an announcement hours ago?

I hope we get double credits or something to make up for the hours some of us spent standing in adventureland bazaar waiting. I know Chris was there for at least 6 hours waiting today.

Bindingkey

-Snow
It's fine, Amy shouldn't be stressing herself with a timer anyway, a lot of people can't work well with a deadline. Stuff like this takes a lot of time, it is best to work without a timer hanging over her head tbh. It's worked in the past to not have a timer.

Jasmine

-Snow
Tbh I think double credits would make up for everything and make many of us happy. :giggle:

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
There is a very easy way to avoid all of these problems.
Please do not plan an entire month on the hopes that new additions will come together and fall into place. (Fantasyland Month, Tomorrowland Month, and now Pirates Month). I think Amy should work on whatever she wants in whatever order she wants at whatever pace she wants, but only plan a month around a huge release when it's ready!! Everything seems planned at the last minute. Why couldn't September be Pirates month? At least the game would be out for the entirety of the month, then.

I understand you are all working so hard for us at no cost, and we all appreciate it. But I think organizing things better can avoid a lot of drama and hate coming from angry members (who are not entirely out of line for being upset). We all understand mistakes happen and things have to be delayed but this is becoming a trend.