Walking Dead

so xbox kinda released the premiere by accident today, but they took it off. so most people know what's gonna happen tomorrow. there's a lot of clips on youtube.. that first scene tho...bummer. :'(

Yurgle

Haha I'm actually watching it right now...

I love Michonne... she's so hardcore haha.

Nah but yeah, lookin' forward tot he new season!

Elle

so xbox kinda released the premiere by accident today, but they took it off. so most people know what's gonna happen tomorrow. there's a lot of clips on youtube.. that first scene tho...bummer. :'(
...WHAT. ARE YOU SERIOUS WTH. *avoiding facebook and the internet itself for the rest of the day jesus christmas*

nakk

I am more than obsessed with the Walking Dead and have been counting down the days!
Thank goodness it's finally here!
My favorite character is Michonne. I just find her hilarious :)

Elle

I am more than obsessed with the Walking Dead and have been counting down the days!
Thank goodness it's finally here!
My favorite character is Michonne. I just find her hilarious :)
Michonne is literally so amazing. There's people out there that think she doesn't have emotions and i'm just like WHAT OMG PLS GO AWAY thx. XDDD
letting everyone know
i'm going to be staring at my Daryl Poster every commercial break
this is my life from now on ok
#goodbyevmk
#walkingdeadtakesoveromg

Elle

The new episode was AMAZING. I thought Rick died! And when Michonne started crying when she saw Rick and Carl I just hegohoghe my HEART!
You too??? I seriously thought Rick was dead as well hahahaha... With Carl breaking down I was like, "YEAH. SEE. I knew you couldn't do it on your own...yet." XD
And Michonne.. Ugh <3 I was so happy that they finally showed her past.. I already knew she must have had a child but I was so happy they finally talked about it :') but i'm sooo confused! Did her fiancee commit suicide with the child or something? Because when she's talking to herself at the bar place thingie, she was like, "You still could have been here with me," blah blah. So I'm a little bit like huh? XD

Brendabyte

You too??? I seriously thought Rick was dead as well hahahaha... With Carl breaking down I was like, "YEAH. SEE. I knew you couldn't do it on your own...yet." XD
And Michonne.. Ugh <3 I was so happy that they finally showed her past.. I already knew she must have had a child but I was so happy they finally talked about it :') but i'm sooo confused! Did her fiancee commit suicide with the child or something? Because when she's talking to herself at the bar place thingie, she was like, "You still could have been here with me," blah blah. So I'm a little bit like huh? XD
Oh God, maybe! I think it was a little odd for her not to talk about her child, it was all about Mike. And if that happened, I either think she feels grateful that her son didn't have to go through surviving because really he didn't have a chance. OR her grieving for him will come later like that one time when Michonne held baby Judith. Speaking of Judith, where is she?!