Skye's Lucky Penny?

What would you like to be done with Skye's Lucky Penny Pin?

• Nothing, leave it as it is

Votes: 32 9.6%
  • Delete it from the game

Votes: 216 65.1%
  • Rename the pin

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, you have your info wrong. After the pin was released, skye wasn't aloud to hand out ANY more pixels. Therefor anyone who deserved one in her mind got one. No one was like "can I have one" then got one.

The pin was released during a Club 33 partay
Then the pin wasn't given out for spending time with her. I've read about the stuff before it became a pin and it was purely chance that most people got it, not because they spent hours with her.

Erin

Also I'm a bit peeved because its a free 5k to random people, I supported Skye and spent time with her and didn't care if I got the penny or not but the fact there is now a value attached to it and a free 5k is a bit irksome

Last edited by a moderator:
[Quote Removed]

Honestly, I'm not fighting for the credits for myself. I hardly play as it is. Sorry I stand up for people and making things equal for everyone, it's in my lesbian nature. ;)
I didn't get a "lucky penny" from her because I never believed her nor took my time to go on because I had more important things to do at the time.

"Oh, I have the option of selling my pin for 5k? Thank you, @Absolem and staff, you didn't have to do that! I'm glad I have the option of selling this pin whether it meant something to me or not, or however this poll turns out - thank you for quickly responding to this issue and trying your best to address everybody's wants!"

That wasn't hard.
I sold mine lol

We plan on doing what the community votes. If we decided to just pull it from everyone without even asking, people would have gotten angry. So, we asked. And people are still getting angry. If you don't want the credits for whatever your reason, don't sell it. It's really as simple as that. It will most likely be deleted and then you're done with it. If you do sell it and don't want the credits, why not use them to buy something for someone, even if it's someone you don't know? Or give them away to a new player? No one is twisting anyone's arms here saying 'you must sell them'. If the thought of kindness made the penny to begin with, why not show that kindness to someone else?
I haven't read any more posts after this so apologies if this has already been said, but that's not really what people are complaining about. Most people just don't understand why you asked for the community's opinion when yall made a decision on your own. If you would have stated that the penny was also sellable for 5k, people wouldn't be freaking out as much. Also, I'm upset because for the people who didn't get a penny, whether they weren't on or just didn't believe "Skye", giving a 5k advantage to those who had the pin is kind of frustrating. (Hint of accidental favoritism). Additionally, I don't think people should make a profit from a disgusting hoax which has emotionaly shaken many people. Thank you for replying& explaining the staff's decision though. I understand where the staff was coming from, I however, do not agree with yall's decision.

Last edited:
More reasons than that; however, there is an option. This is a game, right? It is meant to be fun and happy. Why not strive for that instead of bickering with one another? Agree to disagree - it goes a long way and saves people from unnecessary stress and anger, as well as hatred. To add onto this, whoever this person is that did this would want this community to be in an uproar. Why give that person the satisfaction?

More reasons than that; however, there is an option. This is a game, right? It is meant to be fun and happy. Why not strive for that instead of bickering with one another? Agree to disagree - it goes a long way and saves people from unnecessary stress and anger, as well as hatred.
This game means quite a bit to some people, therefore, people will get upset over "trivial" things. People also like to express their opinion and unfortunately, when people get heated, their opinion may come off very rude. Everyone does it, but it's not that easy to "just relax" when you're passionate about something.

This game means quite a bit to some people, therefore, people will get upset over "trivial" things. People also like to express their opinion and unfortunately, when people get heated, their opinion may come off very rude. Everyone does it, but it's not that easy to "just relax" when you're passionate about something.
I agree with you however there is a difference from expressing your opinion to jumping down people's throats and insulting others. This game means much to me as well, undoubtedly, which is why I am here. I fully understand your response. There is a lot that happened and people are hurt, angry, and confused. Deep breathes can help, or maybe stepping away from the game/forums because there is no need to pour salt on others wounds' or create new ones.

I haven't read any more posts after this so apologies if this has already been said, but that's not really what people are complaining about. Most people just don't understand why you asked for the communities opinion when yall made a decision on your own. Also, I'm upset because for the people who didn't get a penny, whether they weren't on or just didn't believe "Skye", giving a 5k advantage to those who had the pin is kind of frustrating. Additionally, I don't think people should make a profit from a disgusting hoax which has emotional shaken many people. Thank you for replying& explaining the staff's decision though. I understand where the staff was coming from, I however, do not agree with yall's decision.
no one (or some) dont agree to this decision but who listens so us anyway?

As someone who typically stays out of the drama on this forum and was a skeptic from the beginning, I completely agree that this pin should be deleted from the game. But first, the pin should have never been sellable for 5000 credits. Why should anyone profit from this mess? More importantly, no action should have been taken until the poll closes at the end of the weekend. Period. That’s what was stated in the first post of this thread and it should have been followed through with.

Personally, I don’t think the special pin should have ever been created in the first place because it promotes favoritism. Perhaps a better way for Skye’s friends to remember her (if this had been a true story) would be by all wearing a buyable pin that everyone had a access to. I see that this pin caused a lot of hurt feelings but you can’t believe everything you read on the internet.

Wonder

I haven't read any more posts after this so apologies if this has already been said, but that's not really what people are complaining about. Most people just don't understand why you asked for the communities opinion when yall made a decision on your own. Also, I'm upset because for the people who didn't get a penny, whether they weren't on or just didn't believe "Skye", giving a 5k advantage to those who had the pin is kind of frustrating. Additionally, I don't think people should make a profit from a disgusting hoax which has emotional shaken many people. Thank you for replying& explaining the staff's decision though. I understand where the staff was coming from, I however, do not agree with yall's decision.
[Quote Removed]

As someone who typically stays out of the drama on this forum and was a skeptic from the beginning, I completely agree that this pin should be deleted from the game. But first, the pin should have never been sellable for 5000 credits. Why should anyone profit from this mess? More importantly, no action should have been taken until the poll closes at the end of the weekend. Period. That’s what was stated in the first post of this thread and it should have been followed through with.

Personally, I don’t think the special pin should have ever been created in the first place because it promotes favoritism. Perhaps a better way for Skye’s friends to remember her (if this had been a true story) would be by all wearing a buyable pin that everyone had a access to. I see that this pin caused a lot of hurt feelings but you can’t believe everything you read on the internet.
:dance: yes yes yes

Status
Not open for further replies.