Skye's Lucky Penny?

What would you like to be done with Skye's Lucky Penny Pin?

• Nothing, leave it as it is

Votes: 32 9.6%
  • Delete it from the game

Votes: 216 65.1%
  • Rename the pin

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think part of the problem with the pin being sold for so much, is the fact that only a majority of the community got one, and it sort of isn't fair to those who never got one.. I gave the 5k to a new player, I don't think I should have it just because I got the pin..
i dont really care that i never gotten one or had gotten one, i just dont think such a thing given out by a fake person, should deserve that much.[DOUBLEPOST=1432933638][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited by a moderator:

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
i dont really care that i never gotten one or had gotten one, i just dont think such a thing given out by a fake person, should deserve that much.[DOUBLEPOST=1432933638][/DOUBLEPOST]5

finger discount tbh -wink-
I agree, if they felt they should make it sellable, it should have been more like 5creds like the yellow pixel.

The true meaning behind the pin was beautiful, and the support we saw from all of you is why the sell amount was chosen. While credits can't mend a heart, like I said in my first post, the outreach from this community was amazing.
For those of you who want to know why 5k was chosen. It was pretty far back and 24 pages is a lot lol.

»»---//ARCHERESS//--->

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Did anyone notice that the imposter "SkyeViolet" has been a member here since March 2015?????
I was thinking exactly the same, but I was debating on whether to bring this up. It seems so fishy, because they've only been a member for 2 months. Who joins an online game when they have a terminal disease knowing they'll be gone in two months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PudgeTheFish

"Oh, I have the option of selling my pin for 5k? Thank you, @Absolem and staff, you didn't have to do that! I'm glad I have the option of selling this pin whether it meant something to me or not, or however this poll turns out - thank you for quickly responding to this issue and trying your best to address everybody's wants!"

That wasn't hard.
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME<3 I LOVE YOU <3

TiggerLily

colin morgan is a life ruiner
Wow! What a low blow. I cannot believe some scam artist would go as low as to portray a child who has a disease. Albeit sad what's happened, the pin should just be deleted altogether.

I'm glad the real Skye has spoken up about this nonsense.

IT IS ABLE TO BE SOLD FOR 5K BY THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE BUT IF EVERYONE WAITS UNTIL IT'S DELETED THEN THEY DON'T PROFIT AND OR OBTAIN THE 5K.

I don't think that EVERYONE who received the pin was affected..

I am waiting until it is deleted and or whatever happens to it by end of week or whatever
So how do the people that weren't affected and didn't get a chance to get the pin get free 5k?
If the pin had been something everyone could have bought at one point, then sure, let them make it sellable for 5k, but it wasn't.

Like everyone else, I'm disgusted by this whole situation. I however, didn't receive the "lucky penny" pin, but I did receive a yellow pixel. No complaints. Regardless, you don't see me complaining and jumping down Absolem's throat about getting 5k credits for free. Why? Because I can earn that amount by playing games. Seriously. Why is everyone so obsessed with getting 5k or obsessed over the fact that's it's for 5k? Just play games and earn credits like everyone else or deal with the options. Jeez, have we really became this greedy? Abs clearly made options for us to choose from. Besides the poll above, she also gave us the option to sell the pin. Just because selling the pin is an option, doesn't mean you have to do it. You can let it sit there in your inventory until it gets deleted from the game since that's pretty much the road we're heading towards or sell it for credits. Just choose the option you want to go with and be done with it. Let's end this already. I know we're all hurt by it, some more than others and I hope you all are doing okay btw. But all this constant bickering and arguing is not going to get you anywhere, so stop!

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
I'm just stating that there are people who don't care and don't have the pin, so where is their free 5k. If you are going to state not caring as the reason for getting the 5k, then you have to think about those that didn't get the pin and don't care.
It's not a 'free' 5K.

for the people who took the time to interact and bond with a person for weeks, whom they felt was special - the same people who weren't out to just to 'get a special pin' - because it didn't exist. People literally poured their heart and souls into this person. 5k in game credits is no match for that.
Just like with any item, if you do not own it, then you are unable to sell it to take advantage of any profit made from it.

PudgeTheFish

People wouldn't say it's free if they had to buy it to begin with.
It wasn't free. I spent HOURS with a person who I thought was a sweet girl who wouldn't hurt a fly! I gave her stuff and I helped her out and talked to her when she needed a talking to.. I stayed up late with her just to make everything special for her. Just like @Absolem said, i poured emotion into her and in return I was heartbroken.

It wasn't free. I spent HOURS with a person who I thought was a sweet girl who wouldn't hurt a fly! I gave her stuff and I helped her out and talked to her when she needed a talking to.. I stayed up late with her just to make everything special for her. Just like @Absolem said, i poured emotion into her and in return I was heartbroken.
So you are telling me that everyone that has one spent hours with her and helped her out? From what I've been told, once the pin was made, people just asked to trade with her. Maybe it's different for your case, but not everyone that has the pin poured their heart into her.

PudgeTheFish

So you are telling me that everyone that has one spent hours with her and helped her out? From what I've been told, once the pin was made, people just asked to trade with her. Maybe it's different for your case, but not everyone that has the pin poured their heart into her.
Actually, you have your info wrong. After the pin was released, skye wasn't aloud to hand out ANY more pixels. Therefor anyone who deserved one in her mind got one. No one was like "can I have one" then got one.

The pin was released during a Club 33 partay

Status
Not open for further replies.